Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you guys think?

racecar.hotshoe
    "Sweet" now where is the ice maker and the big screen plasma.

Captain Dan
    Hey Crusader - do you have any vents in that thing or a sensor in case of propane leakage? I had a friend that had one that developed a leak (it was NG piped from the house) - it filled the cavity and when he lit it KABOOM! Sent him and his wife to the hospital and blew the BBQ out of it's mounts and into the yard. They were OK, but it could have been a disaster. Also blew the tiles off of a portion of the countertop and hole through the stucco siding.

riverracerx
    his and the beer wont stay cold when its 125 outside. so they chose the micro
    Looks nice. Not sure I understand why he would want to microwave his beer though?

Mr. Crusader 83
    Hey Crusader - do you have any vents in that thing or a sensor in case of propane leakage? I had a friend that had one that developed a leak (it was NG piped from the house) - it filled the cavity and when he lit it KABOOM! Sent him and his wife to the hospital and blew the BBQ out of it's mounts and into the yard. They were OK, but it could have been a disaster. Also blew the tiles off of a portion of the countertop and hole through the stucco siding.
    yes it has 2 vents 4in x 12in on the back side of the bbq area. it also has 2 4in round fans in there at the vents. kinda like the blower idea on a boat with a hatch.

Mr. Crusader 83
    Looks nice. Not sure I understand why he would want to microwave his beer though?

we were going to put a frig in it but my uncle did that to his and the beer wont stay cold when its 125 outside. so they chose the micro,
    is what it said.

Riverat84
    shit now i DO wish i went there in the summer! shit!
    Reid

SOCALDETAIL1
    Yea a friend of mine just built one and he put vents on the side and top where the BBQ is, Would hate to see his 4 foot BBQ flying in the air.

Mr. Crusader 83
    Yea a friend of mine just built one and he put vents on the side and top where the BBQ is, Would hate to see his 4 foot BBQ flying in the air.
    no sh*t!!! thats why i did put vents and fans in there. it would be pretty cool to see that bbq fly through the air and land in the pool though. :rollside:

Mr. Crusader 83
    shit now i DO wish i went there in the summer! shit!
    Reid
    i will be out there around april for spring break. cruz out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123