Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1966 Buckskin flat wood decker project!

mouzer
    SOLD...SOLD...Some of ya may Know this BUCKSKIN FLAT boat, lil 17 foot flat yellow w/blue ,pink,purlpe stripe,that badley needs a new wood deck.steering and v-drive,gages are all intact,has a wood dash, no motor or interior,have paper work.neat shaped ol hull.solid floor and stringers. $500 bucks on a single axle trailer good tires and chrome rims.great resto project.just took pics dont know how to post so if your interested i need your email so i can foward them over to ya thanks .....the MOUZ

YeLLowBoaT
    send them to me again.....

mouzer
    PICTURES SENT!!!!thanx

That sounds an awfull lot like my old Buck Smith flatbottom I gave to todd, aka toddnjuzz, a few years ago when he told me he was going to restore it. I also gave him a roll of deck cloth to use when he redid the deck wood. If I'd known he was just blowing smoke up my ass I'd have given it to someone who really wanted it.
    He also said if it was a project he didn't finish, it be back in my driveway.

mouzer
    Thats the one!!! Neat ol hull shape!

mouzer
    THANKS YELLOW BOAT you would think i could do this by now but this computer is old and freezes everytime i try to post!

mouzer
    The wood deck is still solid the glass is peeled up as shown in pics.wood is discolored in places.

mouzer
    Wheres Clyde deitrick, he might want this,he told me to call him anytime i found a wooddeck project,someone get ahold of him if ya can! or harlon orrin,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast