Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glamis....Turkey Week

pixilatedpussy
    Whooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! Its that time again. :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who's going? Where are you camping? And shall we do a Boardmanville Family ride.....meet at Pixi Camp....bring the kiddies & bikes, rails, Rhinos...etc... Tell me what sounds good? Maybe we can also hook the Dad's up with a good Morning ride....the kids can stay at the Pixi camp one A.M. & I will do a big breakfast for them while they play video games or whatever while the dads ride!( I know...what the heck am I thinking???????????)

squirt'nmyload
    while they play video games
    can't they just play in the sand????http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...yload/grin.gif

pixilatedpussy
    can't they just play in the sand????http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...yload/grin.gif
    Oh yes...believe me they love it! However ...I thought it may be a smart idea to contain them while the men are gone if you get my drift! :220v: :rollside: My boys like to turn everything into a race, or freestyle competition...so really...broken bikes & such....not a good idea when the men are gone. That can wait til you all get back! :rollside:

woody56
    Whooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! Its that time again. :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who's going? Where are you camping? And shall we do a Boardmanville Family ride.....meet at Pixi Camp....bring the kiddies & bikes, rails, Rhinos...etc... Tell me what sounds good? Maybe we can also hook the Dad's up with a good Morning ride....the kids can stay at the Pixi camp one A.M. & I will do a big breakfast for them while they play video games or whatever while the dads ride!( I know...what the heck am I thinking???????????)
    Hey pixi, when are planning on getting there? And what do you do on turkey day?

squirt'nmyload
    Oh yes...believe me they love it! However ...I thought it may be a smart idea to contain them while the men are gone if you get my drift! :220v: :rollside: My boys like to turn everything into a race, or freestyle competition...so really...broken bikes & such....not a good idea when the men are gone. That can wait til you all get back! :rollside:
    oh i understand......my friends kids are out of control there. if you turn your back on em, they're dragging each other around from the back of their quads or trying to build jumps!!

djunkie

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We'll be in Ocotillo. Will we ever be in the same place at the same time??? :cry:
    Stop by on your way home! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-

You and me both.

catman-do
    We will be out there on Wed night. Staying around pad 2.5, dont have any kids though so Im excluded from the daddy ride. Just got a new chain, sprockets, and working on lacing up a new rim over the weekend! Im getting stoked for this one! If anyone sees a maroon 2006 dodge dually out there with any AMERICAN flag its me!!!

NOTALENT
    I will be @ Jawbone....have fun and be safe :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast