Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANY SCHIADAS FOR SALE ????????

20SPECTRA
    Any body no anybody who is selling a schiada or hallet vector, Dont want to spend more than 30,000. Does not matter the year

msmeads1
    you get what you pay for!
    A new go fast 21' v-drive with the right motor starts at $125k

SK48
    I've got a really clean 1991 Hallett Vector v-drive. Boat is always stored indoors, never been left in the water overnight, and has only 140 original hours on it. I never really considered selling it, but as you can see it doesn't get much use. I have a 9 year old and we spend all our time on the poontoon boat, or our tournament ski boat, and the Hallett sits in the garage.
    Send me a PM or call me tomorrow at work 760-922-5033 Richard.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Chris, Sk-48s Hallet is sweet!! I didn't know he was selling it or I would have put you in touch with him. Whats up Richard?? Missed you at Needles!!

SK48
    Hi Jerry, been busy with work, and missed Needles, as Lisa had to work Poker run in Havasu that weekend. Not really sure if I want to sell Hallett or not, but it has not been in the water since Red Rock in September. Maybe someone else would enjoy it more right now.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    SK48:
    Hi Jerry, been busy with work, and missed Needles, as Lisa had to work Poker run in Havasu that weekend. Not really sure if I want to sell Hallett or not, but it has not been in the water since Red Rock in September. Maybe someone else would enjoy it more right now. If you want I can show Spectra some video...He's looking to upgrade from a jet so I would love to help him.

SK48
    Sure Jerry that would be great.

Fun One
    SK48:
    Sure Jerry that would be great. Hey SK , You told me never get rid of a V - drive.
    You never told us that your deal was for sale. please dont do anything crazy until we all talk.
    Done Flippin

FLATFUN
    Hey Done Flippin
    Let somebody get it that will keep the seats dry and in the Boat. Most of us know the PROP goes in the water.

ACCEPTENCE
    FLATFUN:
    Hey Done Flippin
    Let somebody get it that will keep the seats dry and in the Boat. Most of us know the PROP goes in the water. I think the pots been stirred...OUCH!!! eek! eek! eek!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast