Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do You Know When She's the One?

OliverM5
    6 months? you dont need to rush anything....
    I'm not planning on doing anything anytime soon...it takes at least a good year, probably two, to get to know someone on a basic level. I'm just wondering if I should continue this relationship knowing we have the differences (at least on paper) and the family issues that will come up....

I'm not planning on doing anything anytime soon...it takes at least a good year, probably two, to get to know someone on a basic level. I'm just wondering if I should continue this relationship knowing we have the differences (at least on paper) and the family issues that will come up....
    Dont put all your eggs in one basket .

slowinhavasu
    Ok heres the deal, think of every girl you have ever had feelings for.....now think of the gal your trippin on.....would you want one of the others , or her....
    If it's her....then she's the one...the family will catch up later...
    Good luck...........

No Name
    When the HB crowd gives you the green light
    Stop and back up.

IMPATIENT 1
    would you step in frt. of a bullet for her????? if the immediate answer in your head is yes, take another yr. for all the abnormal quirks to show their heads, then get married. i dated my wife off and on for @4yrs before we got married, i've known her from the time she was 10 and is was 12.

Boatcop
    What are your differences and why would your family be so opposed to her?
    I think it's the whole hump and bell tower deal. But who am I to judge?
    J/K

OliverM5
    I'm also afraid that any resistance from my family will drive her away....but then again, if it does and she walks away, I don't think she's the right person anyways...

IMPATIENT 1
    I'm also afraid that any resistance from my family will drive her away....but then again, if it does and she walks away, I don't think she's the right person anyways...
    hey, your family has no idea whats right for you! my mom hates my wife. my wife is a great mother, all 3 kids have straight a's, she takes care of me, and she loves my dumbass. i chose my wife over my mom, and i can honestly say it was the rite decision for me. i love my wife, she's a great person and i hope she sticks around when i'm old and pissin all over my self don't let your parents dream's for your life become yours, you won't be happy

b's sanger
    Ask yourself if she's the one you want to grow old with.

YeLLowBoaT
    if you have to ask, shes not the one.
    now if she is rich or can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose... then she is the one. :crossx:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast