Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Know When She's the One?

Tom Brown
    I'd stab her in the ass. If she doesn't say anything about it, you've got a keeper.
    where are tom brown and ratso when ya need 'em, lol!
    I doubt Ratso will come into this thread. :idea:

Devil's Advocate
    No, he'd be on the "How do you know she's NOT the one?" thread. :crossx:

Jbb
    I'd stab her in the ass. If she doesn't say anything about it, you've got a keeper.
    Ditto....

a catered life
    6 months? you dont need to rush anything....
    i must agree to this but i live by these rules for any relationship...i fell these are the only three things that can break up a relationship
    1. sex (lack of, too much, sex outside the relationship,etc)
    2 . inlaws (they dislike you, or spend to much time at your crib, etc)
    3 . money (lack of, uncontrolable speeding, too much, etc)
    anything outside of these 3 can be handled....if its true love but these three will continue to erode away what your trying to build.....hey its only 6 months give it time and remember both of you have to make to decision to stick together thru the thick and thin.... and if its true PUCk the haters

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    all your family should do is be supportive of you and your decision , .......you love her ? she loves you? f**k everybody else
    yeah what he said times 2

ROZ
    I don't care what people say, religion (christianity as a whole v. other beliefs) may really matter later on in life... We tend to go back to it as we get older...So:
    A family that prays together, stays together.
    I am not a bible thumper. Just what I've experienced.
    Also, if you have ANY hint of doubt whatsoever, don't do it. Get the f out, the relationship will fail.
    My grandparents knew each other for 10 days before they tied the knot. They were married until my grandfather died in the 80's. Soo after he died, my grandmother bought the Caddy she always wanted ..So what's that tell ya.
    6 months is too early. You have know idea of what you're getting in to. At least wait a year.

riverbound
    I've been dating a great girl for about 6 months now, but we have our differences on paper. Our Religions, backgrounds, and upbringings are different, but despite this, we have an amazing time when were together - something special that neither of us has felt before. She treats me amazingly....I know my family is gonna give me hell because of our diffferences and sometimes feel like our differences will cause problems down the line...I need some advice from you guys that have experience in this area.....let's here the opinions.....
    All of those "little" problems will turn in to "big" problems down the road. I was in the same boat. and needless to say, I am now going through a divorce (we were together 6 years before we married).
    But good luck to you.

FASTJTBT
    Can she back a trailer down the ramp? If so shes a keeper.

76ANTHONY
    marriage??? what the hell for??? buy a rhino and a boat and then stay on here all day, why get married???? :crossx: oh wait, thats djunkies philosophy :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

seanv
    all your family should do is be supportive of you and your decision , .......you love her ? she loves you? f**k everybody else
    the best right there. if you love eachother and respect eachother live together and give it a whirl. remember, they dont have to live with her, you do.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast