Thread: roll call for Ming

Sinbad
    Whos all going to Ming this weekend Does the campground fill up and how early Thanks Bill

LOWRIVER2
    Campground should not fill up, do you usually stay there? Most guys just stay in pit area and pay the park rangers the overnight fee so they're right at the races. Just lurking here, I'll be helping out with some jet boats.

Sinbad
    what time do hey start runnin Bill

V-Drive Tom
    I will be there, all day Saturday,half day Sunday.
    Anybody that feels like talking to me about your v-drive or a prop or?? I'll be wearing a Menkens V-Drive shirt.
    WHITE GUY, 46, GOIN BALD,HAVE MUSTACHE.. TOM..

superdave013
    Sinbad:
    what time do hey start runnin BillThey can not fire engines until 8:00am. They won't be in the water on Saturday until around 9:00 or so as they have to get through tech. Sunday they get in the water faster and the racing seems to move faster.
    I'm thinking about going on Saturday.

superdave013
    Hey, wait a second. Is this the 3 day race? I might be off a bit in the above post.

Johnwithjm
    superdave013:
    Hey, wait a second. Is this the 3 day race? I might be off a bit in the above post.Dave it is only a 2 day deal. See you Sat.

SPECTRABRENT
    SuperDave,I got the picture of the Spectra race boat. Let me know if are going to races on SAt. and I will bring the picture.
    Flatbroke, if you are going to the races Sat. I would like to get an Ups & Downs Poster. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Brent
    [ November 14, 2002, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: SPECTRABRENT ]

smalls
    superdave013:
    Sinbad:
    what time do hey start runnin BillThey can not fire engines until 8:00am. They won't be in the water on Saturday until around 9:00 or so as they have to get through tech. Sunday they get in the water faster and the racing seems to move faster.
    I'm thinking about going on Saturday.Hey Stealth Dave, I may be there just lawn chair raicin. Stop buy and say hi