Thread: Canyon Marine

Ian
    As you all probably know the v-drive communtiy is full of amazing poeple and speed shops, and ofcourse there are some people and speed shops that aren't that great, but for the most part this is a great sport to be involved in. I just wanted to take a couple minutes to tell all of you about one amazing speed shop I have been using for the past year or so, Canyon Marine. Canyon Marine is owned by Dan Aaseth, (he also owns TAH Liquid Fever) a great source of knowldge when it comes to v-drives. Like lots of you guys I'm on a tight budget so it is nice to meet a guy who is in the business of selling good parts at extremely fair prices. I know there are a lot of great shops out there but I thought you guys should know about one of the best. I know there are a few guys out there building new boats, and then there's the rest of us pouring money into to our old boats,whatever the case I think you all should give Dan a call next time you need a part. I don't know if I'm allowed to post numbers so just PM me if you want his number, or if anyone knows the rules let me know if I can post his number. Lastly I know there are lots of great shops out there, and many of there owners belong to this forum so please don't take ofense. I just wanted to pay Dan a little respect for all the help he has given me over the last year. I also know a great head guy if anyone is interested.
    [ November 15, 2002, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Ian ]

superdave013
    If you wanna post his number then have at it. Good the hear that Dan's helped you out.

Ian
    here's his number (661)254-5405, he's located out in Valencia

Dan is a good guy. We use to race against him long ago. Anyone from the phoenix area know of a descent polish shop? I've been going to one in Mesa but have heard bad things.

Infomaniac
    Ian:
    I also know a great head guy if anyone is interested.

Sangster
    Is his name "BOB".....

MikeF
    I thought is was Neil .

Infomaniac
    Neil Bob Dick
    [ November 15, 2002, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

T-Bag
    Canyon Boats are being molded by kevin felkins in lodi.

GofastRacer
    Stix818:
    Dan is a good guy. We use to race against him long ago. Anyone from the phoenix area know of a descent polish shop? I've been going to one in Mesa but have heard bad things.I heard that Pete's does a good job, just slow!, give 126driver a holler, he can give more details!!..If it's the one I'm thinking of in Mesa, they suck the big one!!.... eek!