Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks For Agreat Year

Wildchild80
    I really want to give an all out thanks to everyone that helped us out this year. What a great season we enjoyed thanks to My friends Gordy, John, Dan, Mike, Matt, All the Guys at Paul Pfaff, Rex Marine, Allen's Fasteners, Casale Engineering, CMC Engineering, Phil Bergereon, Paul and Pat Palm, Mike Gudvangen, Jim Wilkes, Dave Noyes, Dick Vale, Ron Hill Ted Faggart, All the clubs and organizations APBA, IHBA, SCSC, all of my competitors The "Best Driver" an owner could ever get Dave Bryant, his wife Leanna, My wife Deann, my sons Shawn and Cory.
    Thanks Again for memories that last a lifetime,
    Dave Rankin

MAXIMUS
    I really want to give an all out thanks to everyone that helped us out this year. What a great season we enjoyed thanks to My friends Gordy, John, Dan, Mike, Matt, All the Guys at Paul Pfaff, Rex Marine, Allen's Fasteners, Casale Engineering, CMC Engineering, Phil Bergereon, Paul and Pat Palm, Mike Gudvangen, Jim Wilkes, Dave Noyes, Dick Vale, Ron Hill Ted Faggart, All the clubs and organizations APBA, IHBA, SCSC, all of my competitors The "Best Driver" an owner could ever get Dave Bryant, his wife Leanna, My wife Deann, my sons Shawn and Cory.
    Dave Rankin
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:..... PUSSY! :notam:

lucky
    Dave Rankin
    you guys rock ALMOST AS much as................ your boat /team Are tight !

Wildchild80
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:..... PUSSY! :notam:
    Maxi... You are truly a fag's fag LOL. Have fun in Parker

Mr. V-Driver
    Your Welcome and Thanxx!!!
    Here's a pic for You!

fc-pilot
    He forgot to mention that his billet Menkins v-drive worked great all year. I guess some things work so well you just forget about them.
    Paul

MAXIMUS
    Maxi... You are truly a fag's fag LOL. Have fun in Parker
    Yea well... why are you not going??? This pretty much sucks!
    Who is going to join me on my anual heckle crusade to tooney's camp???
    Have a good Thanksgiving anyway... :notam:

JWM
    Thank you dave and thanks for all the excitement you team gave to all us specators this year.
    I wouild like to drive that K boat once Dave B. has all the bugs worked out. You know me "nothing but the best" for those that don't want to get hurt!!!!!
    I have always wanted to go a 100 mph.
    JW

Mr. V-Driver
    He forgot to mention that his billet Menkins v-drive worked great all year. I guess some things work so well you just forget about them.
    Paul
    Here ya go, Paul

BT273.
    I have a question or 2. Howd did the SS80 boat finish? How did the K5 boat finish? I heard the K5 crashed and sat there all day and then came out on Sunday and kicked the living bjesus out of the K69. Can the Rankin clowns confirm this? I heard the Clyde Morgan "The king of faling out of his trailer" took first. He had the best driver out there and didnt win a heat? Must be a problem with the boat and power. I also heard that Skip Tutel kicked the crap out of the 80 boat as well? K5 is about as ugly as they come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast