Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Real Estate Agents In Trouble?

No Name
    I took my home off the market last week because I donÂ’t want to deal with it over the Holidays. Since then I have had over fifty calls ( NO BS ) from realtors asking if IÂ’m interviewing new agents to sell my home. You can almost hear the desperation in their voices. I keep looking for the RE/MAX helicopter to show up over my house......lol. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    I took my home off the market last week because I donÂ’t want to deal with it over the Holidays. Since then I have had over fifty calls ( NO BS ) from realtors asking if IÂ’m interviewing new agents to sell my home. You can almost hear the desperation in their voices. I keep looking for the RE/MAX helicopter to show up over my house......lol. :rollside:
    It was the same a year ago when the Market was good.(We took it off for 1 day and I got over 50 calls)
    Agents that don't have a pipeline or refferals are sharks!!
    That is not an indication of the market.

Kachina26
    I thought RE/Max had a balloon

No Name
    I thought RE/Max had a balloon
    Great, that will be even easier to shoot out of the sky.

HOSS
    They do,,its got a big ace hole in it. Repairs are expected to take at least 8 years. Chinese market is better. They can make one for them and sell it for alot less. Remax apparently listenned and has since started a major marketing campaing on that side of the planet.

PBOCOP
    It's a tough profession that's for sure. I know several people that got into the field in the prime thinking it was such an easy buck. It's alot tougher job than I originally thought, however, most of the people I know that got into it are not out of it. It's not all that easy.
    That's funny people call when a listing it taken off. Pretty sad. Also amazing how easy it is for people that have made a name for themselves over the years. Shit just falls into their laps. A guy I went to high school has to sell $50 mill in homes a year at least. It's sick.

No Name
    More like leaches, they started in with the calls at 7:45 this morning and havenÂ’t stopped. I wish they would let a person wake up and have their coffee first.

Dan Lorenze
    I think the younger/newer agents might not be used to the peaks and valleys of the market.. For the older/wiser agents this is just part of it.

TOBTEK
    It was the same a year ago when the Market was good.(We took it off for 1 day and I got over 50 calls)
    That is not an indication of the market.
    WHY'S THAT ? Cause some agents want to earn your business? I personaly would rather have a hungry GO GETTER calling, than some old timer thats an order taker.... cant blame someone trying to better BOTH parties..... GEZZZZZZZ

HOSS
    ever took a dump in a brown paper bag and lit it on fire on someone`s doorstep?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast