Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Real Estate Agents In Trouble?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    That is completely normal to get millions of calls after you cancel. Right now we are looking for first of the year business. Trust me those RE/MAX agents are aggressive!!!! Anyways off to Vegas!!! Happy Turkey Day!
    Your friendly neighborhood Re/max agent :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    WHY'S THAT ? Cause some agents want to earn your business? I personaly would rather have a hungry GO GETTER calling, than some old timer thats an order taker.... cant blame someone trying to better BOTH parties..... GEZZZZZZZ
    Shark is not a bad name...an ambulance chaser is
    Personally I want to choose my agent, I don't know who these random cold callers are that are dialing my number. Alot of the agents that called threw out blanket guarantees and bashed my current agent without knowing the situation.(I never asked them to call)
    My agent was much much more than an order taker...he sold my house for what I wanted and never once tried to pressure me into lowering my price.In fact he did some things to make sure the deal wen't through that most agents would not have done.
    Ivan Dan was my Agent

TOBTEK
    Personally I want to choose my agent, I don't know who these random cold callers are that are dialing my number. Alot of the agents that called threw out blanket guarantees and bashed my current agent without knowing the situation.(I never asked them to call)
    My agent was much much more than an order taker...he sold my house for what I wanted and never once tried to pressure me into lowering my price.In fact he did some things to make sure the deal wen't through that most agents would not have done.
    Ivan Dan was my Agent
    can't go wrong with IVAN DAN!

No Name
    cant blame someone trying to better BOTH parties..... GEZZZZZZZ
    Better both parties? ThatÂ’s a laugh. I had my house sold about six weeks ago but the buyer wanted my washer & dryer, refrigerator and pool table to close the deal. My realtor had the balls to tell me that I could just buy another pool table for 500.00. I told him that it would cost just a pinch more than 500.00 to replaceÂ…lol. I also told him if it was only 500.00 then why donÂ’t you and the other agent buy him one with the 30,000.00 in commission fees. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

Cole Trickle
    can't go wrong with IVAN DAN!
    He's O.K. :crossx:
    Next time I am gonna go with a really hot chick that can barely spell realestate

Ivan Dan
    Ivan Dan was my Agent
    Thanks B...appreciate the kind words!

Ivan Dan
    Better both parties? ThatÂ’s a laugh. I had my house sold about six weeks ago but the buyer wanted my washer & dryer, refrigerator and pool table to close the deal. My realtor had the balls to tell me that I could just buy another pool table for 500.00. I told him that it would cost just a pinch more than 500.00 to replaceÂ…lol. I also told him if it was only 500.00 then why donÂ’t you and the other agent buy him one with the 30,000.00 in commission fees. He just looked at me like I was crazy.
    You just have the wrong agent...Any good agent would NEVER let a deal fall apart over a washer/dryer and pool table. Time to do some interviewing and find an agent that fits your needs better.

No Name
    You just have the wrong agent...Any good agent would NEVER let a deal fall apart over a washer/dryer and pool table. Time to do some interviewing and find an agent that fits your needs better.
    Or sell it myself for 30,000.00 to 40,000.00 less.

Ivan Dan
    Or sell it myself for 30,000.00 to 40,000.00 less.
    Ahhhh I wouldn't do that....too much liability and its a lot more work than most people think. I can't tell you how many FSBO's I've listed/sold over the years that the sellers were completely overwhelmed and relieved when I took over and sold the property for them.
    Just find the right agent that will treat you right and look out for your best interests as well as get you the most possible for your home.

Cole Trickle
    Ahhhh I wouldn't do that....too much liability and its a lot more work than most people think. I can't tell you how many FSBO's I've listed/sold over the years that the sellers were completely overwhelmed and relieved when I took over and sold the property for them.
    Just find the right agent that will treat you right and look out for your best interests as well as get you the most possible for your home.
    Thats just crafty agent talk
    It's easy to sell your own house for top dollar in the current marketplace!!! :crossx: :cry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast