Kilrtoy
    I hope no one is mad at me. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Sony Might be a little mad about right now

djunkie
    Sony Might be a little mad about right now
    Want a new 46" Flat panel LCD?

Kilrtoy
    Want a new 46" Flat panel LCD?
    as long as i get the , well , ya know, BACKDOOR DOCK PRICE, Im in.... :boxed:

djunkie
    as long as i get the , well , ya know, BACKDOOR DOCK PRICE, Im in.... :boxed:
    Sorry but that sounds wayyyy tooo gay to me. http://theinsideline.org/forums/imag...s/supergay.gif

Charley
    Last thing I remember Charley is you forgot to sign up for golf and Andy said....you better play.
    grrr, there is a really good chance our parade/golf trip is off.... Wife is sick, baby has a runny nose...If need be I might be able to find someone to fill my shoes....Maybe Tattoo or mini me???

andy01
    grrr, there is a really good chance our parade/golf trip is off.... Wife is sick, baby has a runny nose...If need be I might be able to find someone to fill my shoes....Maybe Tattoo or mini me???
    If your out let me know.

andy01
    Last thing I remember Charley is you forgot to sign up for golf and Andy said....you better play.
    If Charley is out, you in?

Charley
    If your out let me know.
    Id rather say out now than lead you any longer, Jen said she will see how she feels tonight, but based on how she felt this am id say there is a 25% chance of me being there, I am sorry

andy01
    Id rather say out now than lead you any longer, Jen said she will see how she feels tonight, but based on how she felt this am id say there is a 25% chance of me being there, I am sorry
    No problem man, family first. If nobody joins us and you go lets us know! Hope they all get better and you don't catch it.
    I sure wish some girls I dated in high school would have used that first sentence with me a couple of times though.......

Charley
    No problem man, family first. If nobody joins us and you go lets us know! Hope they all get better and you don't catch it.
    I sure wish some girls I dated in high school would have used that first sentence with me a couple of times though.......
    no no no u misunderstood, I didn't mean how she felt this morning I meant how she felt this morning JK lol ... once again sorry

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314