Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The "N" word, the "F" word, the "C" word...

burtandnancy
    Gentlemen, (and ladies if any of you are paying attention), I am probably a lot older than nearly all of you, and let me tell you, I got my mouth washed out with soap many, many times as a kid for using words of the alphabet that some of you may never have heard of, such as; the "A" word - asshole, mouth wash. The "F" word - fart, another mouth washing. The "S" word, you know, a serious mouth washing. When I got too old for mouth washings, I was forbidden to use the "G" word - gook, or the "J" word - jap and the "K" word - kike. I never in my life used the "C" word as referred to by Dr. Phil. I have never used the common "F" word in mixed company, and the "MF" word I don't even use around the guys. I have no problem with the difference between an African American and a nigger. If an African American person comes into my neighborhood and shoots up a house, killing an innocent child, he immediately becomes a nigger. What are you supposed to say, "Oh, those silly African Americans"? No, you say something like "those stupid, worthless, no good niggers". This is a phrase to put down the bastards who do such despicable things. You don't care if it hurts their feelings or not - who cares? Well, I hope I have opened up a dialog here, I'm tired of reading about rhinos.

fatboy95
    Gentlemen, (and ladies if any of you are paying attention), I am probably a lot older than nearly all of you, and let me tell you, I got my mouth washed out with soap many, many times as a kid for using words of the alphabet that some of you may never have heard of, such as; the "A" word - asshole, mouth wash. The "F" word - fart, another mouth washing. The "S" word, you know, a serious mouth washing. When I got too old for mouth washings, I was forbidden to use the "G" word - gook, or the "J" word - jap and the "K" word - kike. I never in my life used the "C" word as referred to by Dr. Phil. I have never used the common "F" word in mixed company, and the "MF" word I don't even use around the guys. I have no problem with the difference between an African American and a nigger. If an African American person comes into my neighborhood and shoots up a house, killing an innocent child, he immediately becomes a nigger. What are you supposed to say, "Oh, those silly African Americans"? No, you say something like "those stupid, worthless, no good niggers". This is a phrase to put down the bastards who do such despicable things. You don't care if it hurts their feelings or not - who cares? Well, I hope I have opened up a dialog here, I'm tired of reading about rhinos.
    Rhino........... now you just spoke the R word.................what is your point of posting all this?

BadKachina
    So basically you wont use the f word, and especially the c word and not even the mf word around the "guys". I guess you don't want to offend anyone but when an African American meets certain criteria it's ok to call him the n word? I noticed you wont even spell out F _ C K but you have no problem writing out the n word.........
    You my friend are a hypocrite and a racists............. :hammerhea
    You were always an a-hole on OSO as well, good to see you're still an a-hole on this site.........

I dont use that word specifically for black folks . I damn near never use that word . As far as I'm concerend , anyone who stupes (sp?) to the scum level you speak of is considered a nigger in my book regardless of race .

EAZYKILLER2006
    I dont use that word specifically for black folks . I damn near never use that word . As far as I'm concerend , anyone who stupes (sp?) to the scum level you speak of is considered a nigger in my book regardless of race .
    then y did u throw color into the mix? yea yea? what they said all of it BOO 2 u :220v:

then y did u throw color into the mix?
    I didnt think I did ? What the hell do I know.

EAZYKILLER2006
    I didnt think I did ? What the hell do I know.
    lol no i agree with u i was posting it with u to himzy who started this thread lol but i am on the phone at the same time so i am f up lol...

deltaAce
    Sticks & stones can break my bones, but names will never hurt me!

BadKachina
    BadKachinka, would you like to borrow my dictionary? By the content of what Burt posted, it neither makes him a hypocrite nor a racists...why are you trying to make him more than one racist????
    Are you making fun of spelling or are you saying he's niether of those?
    I'm saying he's a hypocrite because he won't say offensive cuss words except the n word and he's a racist because he gets to determine when a "black" person is a n word, and when it's ok to call them the n-word.
    Here's the def. for Hypocrite from Websters.
    hypocrite
    One entry found for hypocrite.
    Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
    Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritEs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
    1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
    2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
    - hypocrite adjective

SHOTKALLIN
    Hello....its me the black dude that was fortunate enough to have friends of all races growing up. I kick it with blacks whites mexicans and asians. There are decent people in every race. There is trash in every race. The dictionary says the N word means stupid or ignorant person. That is truly what you are.
    Raymond Lee Oyler is accused of 5 counts of murder for the Esparanza fire. I see him as a worthless P.O.S. It doesn't matter what color he is.
    I think some people must have grown up with racist parents and either they lack the intelligence to break the cycle or they are just sick and enjoy it.
    just my .02

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast