Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF ? ? ? You guys dead or what ? ?? !!!!

DUECE'SDAD
    I havent seen nothing happening over here in the last few weeks, as a matter of fact im ho' ing out the just jets section for some action.. .. . Whats up onaroll, prog b , peedub, info, ok hozer, letscrashyours, and all the rest of you locals ? ?? ? And texas isnt in the central zone, it in the mezzzican zone !!! J/K . . . . So whats up are you dorks to busy working on you boat for next year or what ???? I have a super busy schedule for next year with working on the pro mod and running the top gas bike but I will soon be scheduling my boating outings such as the annual Okmulgee gathering, and for you tejas dorks, I will be blessing you with my presents at some of you gatherings, and your gonna love me !!!! Im not the D!@K that I seem like im just Yankin your chains here on the internet. SO whats up lets stoke up this Central zone !!!! Oh yeah Crappy late thanksgiving

atxwrangler
    my cheyenne is in the paint booth waiting to be clear coated from the rub rail up.then i'm gonna paint the trailer and install new led lighting.i just got my new gps speedo and matching other guages.i hope to have the blower motor in and running by spring.Happy turkey day!

Infomaniac
    Yea I'm trying the get the lake property ready for the travel trailer. Moving it up there next week.
    And having fun with the mini van.
    Plus running the shoip.

vdrivenman
    i'm here ,if that counts for anything! been working on the youngblood fixing
    small stuff and piddling with it.
    take it to the paint shop to try and get a line/idea on how to fix the dings,gouges and such and keep the original paint scheme.
    want to try & have it all squared away by spring in hopes to attend some Texas outtings this year.
    trying to SAVE some money cause fuel will take a chunk out of my pocket next year.
    been working some O/T at the job and it is dark when i get home so the weekends are full!

George Pataki
    Duece I was just in oklahoma driving thru
    You here anything on the NEWS abouthttp://www.arsmarine.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Lake_Havasu_Boat_mold_trip_11-06_013.jpg doing 95+mph on the highway.. lol

Unchained
    I'm pondering what improvements to do on this over the winter.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...navdrivelr.jpg
    It is going to need clearcoat to get a good enough shine on it. I'm thinking another color to cover up some of the black too.
    I was going to swap the Arias turbo motor into it but that's a lot of work and the Ford motor has a lot of good parts on it already. The blower and carbs look good on there but it's just too damn loud and I hate the exhaust sound out of the OT pipes and log manifolds. The only way I know to cure that is turbo's and an EFI changeover. It's got a nice polished blower manifold on it so I could just make a different top for an intercooler and some throttle bodies.
    I really got to enjoy this boat for having it as a first time V drive owner.
    It's not the accelleration animal that the jet is but it is a real nice all around driver and handles rough water real good.

DUECE'SDAD
    Yeah i took a ride in info's tunnel v-drive this year at Okmulgee gathering and even with his blower off and the detune that sucker would zing !! I would have never thought a tunnel would have worked that good as a v-drive but i think quite honestly that was the best, smoothest high speed ride. He actually drove in circles to make huge chop to show what it could handle during accelleration. I like that blower tunnelram . . . those are cool, a friend of mine has one laying around for a bbc that i was wanting for mine.

IMPATIENT 1
    i doin what the rest of you guys are doin, buyin parts, polishing parts and trying to accumulate everything i need to make my tx-19 do 100+ this spring.i hate the time of yr.!!!!got alot of pretty, shiny new parts sittin in my closet waiting for more parts to come in before i can bolt them on!

DUECE'SDAD
    i doin what the rest of you guys are doin, buyin parts, polishing parts and trying to accumulate everything i need to make my tx-19 do 100+ this spring.i hate the time of yr.!!!!got alot of pretty, shiny new parts sittin in my closet waiting for more parts to come in before i can bolt them on!
    If there is a diverter in there for a split bowl in the closet send it to me !!! 100 mph tx 19 from Oklahoma = good ski boat

taylormanss
    I just got back from Okc about two hours ago,and didn't see sh*t! I called about two jets in the bargain post both were junk.I thought I might see atleast one jet or v-drive between port arthur and OKc,but no luck.I guess I will break my tunnel hull out next weekend and run it nothing else to do down here on the coast.We do have a show and shine toys for tots event in two weeks at Hooters in th woodlands.Guess I will put the new set of headers I picked up in dallas on the liberator before it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast