Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 97 reasons why Democrats....

Poster X
    There's dirt on every President. We just can't arbitrarily pin the rap on them when society demands change.

Schiada76
    To read that phucktard you'd think the Dems will turn the country over to al Qaeda lock stock and barrel. Bin Laden doesn't have to attack us directly. The bu$heviks have given the whole world to him. The bu$hes and the bin Ladens have been close for decades(don't forget those planes full of them that left the US right after 9/11 when NO OTHER PLANES WERE FLYING.
    What good is protecting America and letting the rest of the world go up in flames? Hell, bu$h can't even walk and eat a pretzel at the same time. Plus he's a coward. He got Tree bu$h to get him into the Champaign Air National Guard to get out of being drafted.
    A coward and a traitor(Valerie Plame). How do you guys sleep at night backing this POS?
    Valerie Plame???????? You bring up Valerie Plame as proof of the Presidents act of TREASON?????????
    BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    What an IMBECILE!!!!!!! Have you even read a newspaper in the past six months????
    Valerie Plame , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Oh chit, I'm gonna piss myself I'm laughing so hard!!!!!!!
    Valerie Plame?????
    It is fckin horrifying that people like you can vote.

Knotbad
    Valerie Plame???????? You bring up Valerie Plame as proof of the Presidents act of TREASON?????????
    BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    What an IMBECILE!!!!!!! Have you even read a newspaper in the past six months????
    Valerie Plame , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Oh chit, I'm gonna piss myself I'm laughing so hard!!!!!!!
    Valerie Plame?????
    It is fckin horrifying that people like you can vote.
    Methinks he doth protest too much.
    It is because of people like me who voted on Nov. 7 that the people you supported the last six years are no longer in control of the Congress. I'm very proud of that fact.

QuickJet
    It is because of people like me who voted on Nov. 7 that the people you supported the last six years are no longer in control of the Congress. I'm very proud of that fact.
    Actually Repubs have been in control of both houses for the last 12 years. The Dems having control now is mearly a segway for a Republican to be President in 08 (a Moderate one) I have yet to see anyone from the left that even the left would elect. Obama didn't fair to well among likely voters nor did Hillary. We'll see how it plays out.

Schiada76
    Ding Ding Ding!!!!
    Another winner!!!
    You just made my point.
    You and the rest of the left wing nut jobs in this country are so fcng stupid that you think the "Valerie Plame" bullshit rises to the level of TREASON on the part of the POTUS. Absolute proof that you are dumber than a fence post.
    The fact that drooling imbeciles like yourself can affect the course of this government is truly horrifying.
    You're so fcgn stupid, not ignorant, stupid, that you don't even know that the Republicans controlled the House and Senate for the last TWELVE years, not six and you're proud of the fact that you're still allowed to vote???????? :220v:
    I'm sure you're very proud of the fact that you're an idiot but society in general and this country in particular would have been better served if your retarded father had the common decency to just jack your pitiful unborn ass off onto a stump.

I've warned you guys about attacking each other vs discussion and debate.
    Any more name calling vs the above you WILL BE ON VACATION from ***boat.
    And there are more than one I'm referring to here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123