Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Tpi 848 Efi Year End Special!!!!!!!!!

TPI
    HERE WE GO,
    We are coming up on the end of the year(already), and I have two brand new motors available:
    1. 2007 TPI848efi(Fully polished with TPI stubby snout upgrade)$45950
    2. 2007 TPI848efi(ALL Blue and polished)$39999.00
    I do not want to take these motors into 2007. I really want them attached to my total sales and engine production for 2006.
    Here is what I am willing to do:
    I will offer FREE installation of either of these motors in your brand new boat. This is basically a $4000 value! If you are upgrading, trading in, or whatever else, I will take off $4000 from your labor bill(I do not do interior work)! I will personally install the motor and perform the necessary rigging associated with the motor in my usual show quality style! The motor you choose MUST be paid for in full no later than December 29th 2006.
    Consider this thread a coupon. YOU MUST mention this thread to get this offer.
    Ask any questions you like. There are no "catches". My customers know that I do not run my business that way. The polished motor is ready and the blue one will be done in a couple weeks. Come one come all!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...383848_1_m.jpg

TPI
    OK,
    Leave it to a fireman to come up with this one: I was just conacted by a HB member(minutes after I posted this ad) and was asked, "What if I am buying a boat with twins and I purchase two 848's by the year end, will I get both of them installed for free?" The answer is YES, I will take $8000 from your mechanical labor bill! If the motors are purchased in full by December 29th 2006. I can do the labor in 2007 when your boat is ready, that is no problem.
    This is one of those times when the saying "if it seems to good to be true, it probaly is, is BS". This is a real deal and no joke. I would take advantage of it, seriously.
    If you guys could help me bump this toward the top, that would be awesome!

shadow
    Bump for someone lucky enough to wind up with a TPI848efi for Xmas.

shadow
    HERE WE GO,
    We are coming up on the end of the year(already), and I have two brand new motors available:
    1. 2007 TPI848efi(Fully polished with TPI stubby snout upgrade)$45950
    2. 2007 TPI848efi(ALL Blue and polished)$39999.00
    I do not want to take these motors into 2007. I really want them attached to my total sales and engine production for 2006.
    Here is what I am willing to do:
    I will offer FREE installation of either of these motors in your brand new boat. This is basically a $4000 value! If you are upgrading, trading in, or whatever else, I will take off $4000 from your labor bill(I do not do interior work)! I will personally install the motor and perform the necessary rigging associated with the motor in my usual show quality style! The motor you choose MUST be paid for in full no later than December 29th 2006.
    Consider this thread a coupon. YOU MUST mention this thread to get this offer.
    Ask any questions you like. There are no "catches". My customers know that I do not run my business that way. The polished motor is ready and the blue one will be done in a couple weeks. Come one come all!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...383848_1_m.jpg
    tt

steelcomp
    This is like getting a 4K discount on a new boat.
    BUMP...btw...very nice work. (I thought I was meticulous)

Daytona100
    Nice engines wish I could afford one. :cry:

TPI
    Thanks for the bumps guys. My customers know, as bad as it sounds, I don't give "deals". I feel like it's very hard to discount this kind of quality and craftsmanship. If anyone jumps on either of these motors, they will be praising them. They are very nice and user friendly.
    The motor pictured below is actually the very first 848 built and tested in my own personal boat. It ran over 98 mph right off of the pallet, with no modifications to the ecu. I am certain I could have tweeked another two mph out of it to get it over 100 in a Howard 28 Bullet, but it was really nice and safe, where it was. So figure a 26-28' cat/deckboat should hit triple digits, providing it has a fast bottom.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cus06_002m.jpg

HatenWinter
    Bump for Gary's bad ass motors

TPI
    bump r up

TheCarDudes
    I have a TPI700 in my Howard Sportdeck 28'. I can't say enough how happy I am with Gary's product. I have not even come close to pushing my boat to the limit but have see some great numbers so far just having fun. This weekend I was just cruising around and saw 84mph at 5300 RPM. The write-ups my boat got said that they were able to push it to 6200 RPM and reach speeds of 91mph plus. That was with a 26" 4 blade lab prop. I'm running a 28 4 blade now. I'm thinking mid 90's for sure. By the way, I'm coming on to plane in about 4 to 5 seconds with the 28" prop. Nice!
    This engine is extremely reliable. I'm sure that is the general consensus with any of Gary's customers. Whoever snags this 848 is going to be one happy boater.
    Kudos Gary!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast