Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Tpi 848 Efi Year End Special!!!!!!!!!

Concept1
    Concept1,
    I know you have been patiently waiting for status pics on the blue motor. My Whipple kit is being powdercoated. That is all I am waiting for
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7848b_008m.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...7848b_001m.jpg
    WOW im speechless!!!!! Where are you located, im in Arizona...Also Im pretty sure I know the answer to this but is there any warranty on this and what kind of maintenence im I getting into here?

TPI
    Nice looking boat. The blue motor will look nice in there
    I am in Newbury Park, CA. 91320
    Absolute Speed & Marine in Havasu can do your service work(talk to Aaron). The motor comes with a 6 month/50 hr warranty, whichever comes first. All you will need to do is change the fluids at 15-20 hr intervals. The motor requires little maintenance.
    What kind of power has the Next 26.5 been run with?

TPI
    The Polished TPI 848 efi has been sold.
    Only the blue one is left.

Concept1
    Nice looking boat. The blue motor will look nice in there
    I am in Newbury Park, CA. 91320
    Absolute Speed & Marine in Havasu can do your service work(talk to Aaron). The motor comes with a 6 month/50 hr warranty, whichever comes first. All you will need to do is change the fluids at 15-20 hr intervals. The motor requires little maintenance.
    What kind of power has the Next 26.5 been run with?
    AS far as I know just the stock 496 HO. I think they are just about done with th 4th one made.

TPI
    How do they feel about running 800+ hp in one? A lot of times the manufacturer can add some insight on the expected performance and handling.
    The blue 848 is ready when you are........................

TPI
    Speedman,
    Everyone that has seen this motor up close has loved it more than the polished one. It is really nice. I am really looking forward to seeing it all together. I know how it runs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it runs great. For you Speedman, I will install it with the pump gas 100 mph tune up! You will love it!That Bullet of yours has been waiting to see 100 mph! Also, I will give you top dollar for your trade , remember, if your bill is paid by December 29th, I will install it in your boat for free! That includes the removal of your current motor! You know I know how to rig a 28 Bullet! :crossx:

TPI
    It's coming together now. I will probably have it done by the end of the week.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ewhip_003m.jpg

INSman
    It's coming together now. I will probably have it done by the end of the week.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ewhip_003m.jpg
    Are you kidding me Gary, that motor looks just down right STUPID !! I know the Fireman gig pays the bills, but you should be enjoying success the likes of Bob Teague and making a mint in the process. We need more like you in this industry.

El Prosecutor
    If you are upgrading, trading in, or whatever else, I will take off $4000 from your labor bill(I do not do interior work)! . . .Consider this thread a coupon. YOU MUST mention this thread to get this offer.
    Bump for a coupon worth more than my sled!
    Nice looking mills, too. :boxed:

TPI
    Are you kidding me Gary, that motor looks just down right STUPID !! I know the Fireman gig pays the bills, but you should be enjoying success the likes of Bob Teague and making a mint in the process. We need more like you in this industry.
    I am trying to figure out if this quote is a compliment?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast