Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: x-mas hit squad ...

Tittie Chaser
    I'll be doing some video's later after cleaning them up with movie maker ...
    Ripping's Schiada was fast ... once that thing spooled up the boost ... he was haulin' the mail, that's for sure!
    I'm sure he'll post up some info on it soon.
    What size motor is it? HP? Top Speed?

To be honest ... I don't have that info ... he'll have to give it up ... I think someone said 110 though ...

here's a short video ... RCB19 making a pass, Then cs19 (out of focus, sorry Chris) and then RCB's post run mini interview ... in the middle, you'll see Jordan (FuelInMyVeins82) - watching Chris' pass ...
    http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/xmaspasses.wmv

Damn Busby! That's cold anywhere going as fast as you were. I e-mailed that video to my girl at work, here is the response I got back. :crossx:
    "That's just insanity! I enjoyed that it was titled "Christmas Ride," as though it was some leisurely boating excursion around the lake and not some death by water race on the lake! Craziness." LMAO
    love the quote ... but we gotta do what we gotta do, right?

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Dunsmore built 509CI, TT EFI,Approx 1200 hp@ 14PSI,running 114 Octane Top speed never verified but guessing 107-108. Knarly midrange punch. Always a jetboater @heart but this boat sways the vote a little bit.

dmontzsta
    Isnt the cove a no wake zone?

Isnt the cove a no wake zone?
    Yeah ... but when you have the chance ... and there isn't a sole on the lake except for you (lake patrol included) ... sometimes you have to just do it ...
    plus after seeing all of the fun that Mike, Todd & Dave had out there doing it ... we just had to.
    Wish you coulda been there ... it was a blast.

cyclone
    i dont know what you're referring to. todd, dave and i were at a different lake, in a different county, that has different rules, that had no no wake zones, that has police but since they have better things to do, they do not patrol the lake. We were perfectly legal yes sir.

revndave
    i dont know what you're referring to. todd, dave and i were at a different lake, in a different county, that has different rules, that had no no wake zones, that has police but since they have better things to do, they do not patrol the lake. We were perfectly legal yes sir.
    Yes sir.

Well I guess I coulda said I made them up with windows movie maker ... but it's all good ... it's not like we were out there pissing off anyone while they were swimming or anything ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast