Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a question????????????

Aqua Boogie1
    Why is it that blacks are not soooooooo welcome in the boating scene????? Its not racial, Im just asking. Im a very good guy, fun...................ask the restless's, Daveo, Digggler, Hulshot, Deltarat, Her454, SpectraToad's, Pumpkins, and there's more. Are we as blacks that bad?????? Is It that you need to meet them first????? Im lit, Im sorry, but I just need to know???????
    The reason I ask is because I just found out that a place that I visit alot during the summer, my girlfriend as been f*cked with alot because Im black??????? She's white and mexican......................I don't get it?????? So can someone explain to me from the closed minded side of it and the open side of it????????? I would much rather someone be an open to hate than to be fake in my face................. It's just info for me???????????

hoolign
    You think you got problems??? try being a Canadian around here !!!
    Seriously, I dont think it matters one bit what race we are, as long as we are hard working, honest and "real" people. Color of a persons skin means nothing to me it's what kind of person they are that does.

Outnumbered
    Why is it that blacks are not soooooooo welcome in the boating scene????? Its not racial, Im just asking. Im a very good guy, fun...................ask the restless's, Daveo, Digggler, Hulshot, Deltarat, Her454, SpectraToad's, Pumpkins, and there's more. Are we as blacks that bad?????? Is It that you need to meet them first????? Im lit, Im sorry, but I just need to know???????
    The reason I ask is because I just found out that a place that I visit alot during the summer, my girlfriend as been f*cked with alot because Im black??????? She's white and mexican......................I don't get it?????? So can someone explain to me from the closed minded side of it and the open side of it????????? I would much rather someone be an open to hate than to be fake in my face................. It's just info for me???????????
    Sounds like the problem may be with the place you visit. I would not generalize to the entire boating "scene". I have no problem as well as most on this board will likely not have a problem. Maybe you should not spend your money at said place.

moneypit
    Who said they werent welcome...??? I'd like to hear it. Amazing the threads that appear... Or the things said otherwise. Anyone who has the same interests as I do, well, is welcome.

gqchris
    Hey Aqua,
    It sucks that you even have to post this thread in these times. I dont care if you are yellow, purple, green or blue. If you are a good person and respect me as I respect you, then lets party!
    Just a comment from the open minded!!
    Chris

hoolign
    Hey Aqua,
    It sucks that you even have to post this thread in these times. I dont care if you are yellow, purple, green or blue. If you are a good person and respect me as I respect you, then lets party!
    Just a comment from the open minded!!
    Chris
    Actually ..I would have a problem with "purple people" and green, well if ya smoke enough hash...you will turn green ..or so I hear

Aqua Boogie1
    Its good to hear from you guys because Im pretty upset that a place that I love to go to is like that, and maybe it is the place I visit but I would love to come to Hava and not feel as has if it's like that. I love riding in my boat, giving love to the next boater. Waving and NOT getting it back, thats sucks. I don't get it??????? Im just at a lost????????????????

hoolign
    Its good to hear from you guys because Im pretty upset that a place that I love to go to is like that, and maybe it is the place I visit but I would love to come to Hava and not feel as has if it's like that. I love riding in my boat, giving love to the next boater, waving and NOT getting it back. I don't get it??????? Im just at a lost????????????????
    Dude ...fukk em ! Keep wavin..not everyones like that !

Aqua Boogie1
    Dude ...fukk em ! Keep wavin..not everyones like that !
    Cool...................I do cause I know Im a good person. I don't know, maybe Im trippin but I wonder sometimes????????? Ok, hennnnnnnnn and egg nog got me going!!!!!!!!!11 :hammerhea

hoolign
    Cool...................I do cause I know Im a good person. I don't know, maybe Im trippin but I wonder sometimes????????? Ok, hennnnnnnnn and egg nog got me going!!!!!!!!!11 :hammerhea
    There are shallow people all over this freakin world, I don't hang with em, all my friends are cool to "cool' people! drink up and have one for me ..4 days before i can get my drink on

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast