Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: No More Rhinos?

GHT
    I agree with the second post.... They have the 07's out and will continue through the year (would imagine). That means (if the rumor is true) they should be available into 08'....
    Law suits wouldn't be the problem, in my opinion. If that were the case they would stop production of all dirt bikes, quads, snow mobiles, etc.... There are more people killed on those than Rhinos...

2Driver
    or coffee at McDonalds

djunkie
    or coffee at McDonalds
    LOL!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

GHT
    or jet ski's :cry:
    Now Jet Skis are something they SHOULD quit producing..... F'ing Lake Lice.. :crossx:

RiverRatMike
    I'm glad I got mine also

2forcefull
    vegasrhinoscom has rhinos for 10300, no blue, green or camo that does not include tax

vee-driven
    i dont know about all that,
    Because when we were in glamis over the weekend for turkey day a few of my friends have fixed up rhinos and 4 japanese guys from yamaha of japan were wandering around and stopped by our camp and were asking us what we did and did not like about the rhinos and what we would like to see on future rhinos.

riverracerx
    Just wait till next August and you will be able to buy the Kawasaki, or even better...wait till late sept and buy the Honda version....

2forcefull
    Just wait till next August and you will be able to buy the Kawasaki, or even better...wait till late sept and buy the Honda version....
    heard honda pulled out, Ithink there will still be rhinos but I'll bet that they have a new model in the works longer travel , more power and wider track

work2play
    I bet they just stopped production on the currant model and will have the new 700 motor, and maybe powersteering next year.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast