Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a bunch of Winos!

my21advantage
    Well I went wine tasting this past weekend in Temecula for my birthday and I found out that some ***boaters just can't hang.....
    For intance, there's igottadcb2 who made it to one winery (wilson Creek)....one taste of the Almond Champange and that guy was out for the remainder of the trip. :messedup: And left his girlfriend to talk care of him.
    Then there was DCBDaytona who pretended like he could had with the big boys. He was doing fine until he tried to have a piggie back race with his girlfriend on his back against my other buddy and his wife. Probably not a good thing with sandals on.....well, he was last seen tumbling down the hill at Miramonte Winery and then it was a taxi ride to the ER. :cry:
    It was a great trip....and guess what I have pictures of all of it.
    Just wait the pictures are coming.

DCBDaytona
    $hit man...I tell ya, it's not very fun here sitting at my desk with an air cast on Although I FVCKED up my ankle, I still had a good time. Next time I try to run down a hill I'll make sure that I have shoes on
    Oh and My21advantage...you seemed to leave out what happened to you. It seems as I can remember that you passed out at the Miramounte Winery. PASSED OUT COLD.

Kilrtoy
    I heard almost DCB owners always cant hang and have dad drive them home hanging out the back of the boaty puking.......
    Glad I didnt make it...

DCBDaytona
    I heard almost DCB owners always cant hang and have dad drive them home hanging out the back of the boaty puking.......
    Glad I didnt make it...
    Sounds like somebody I know...As a matter of fact I think he was one of the first to be pukey on this trip as well.

OnlyMoney
    Ahhh, my home town....sticking it to the ***boaters. Gotta love it! :rollside:
    We bought a case of the Almond Champagne with custom labels for Xmas gifts. Maybe we'll pass them out at the sandbar to our fellow DCB owners in Spring now that we know you love it so much!

my21advantage
    $hit man...I tell ya, it's not very fun here sitting at my desk with an air cast on Although I FVCKED up my ankle, I still had a good time. Next time I try to run down a hill I'll make sure that I have shoes on
    Oh and My21advantage...you seemed to leave out what happened to you. It seems as I can remember that you passed out at the Miramounte Winery. PASSED OUT COLD.
    You have NO PROOF, but I on the othe hand have plenty of Pictures of YOU :idea:

my21advantage
    Glad I didnt make it...
    Yea I've heard that about you....all show and no go! You wouldn't nave been able to make it

riverroyal
    Well I went wine tasting this past weekend in Temecula for my birthday and I found out that some ***boaters just can't hang.....
    For intance, there's igottadcb2 who made it to one winery (wilson Creek)....one taste of the Almond Champange and that guy was out for the remainder of the trip. :messedup: And left his girlfriend to talk care of him.
    Then there was DCBDaytona who pretended like he could had with the big boys. He was doing fine until he tried to have a piggie back race with his girlfriend on his back against my other buddy and his wife. Probably not a good thing with sandals on.....well, he was last seen tumbling down the hill at Miramonte Winery and then it was a taxi ride to the ER. :cry:
    It was a great trip....and guess what I have pictures of all of it.
    Just wait the pictures are coming.last week,,that almond stuff is great she said

my21advantage
    last week,,that almond stuff is great she said
    That stuff is really good, we always make it to Wilson Creek for the Almond Champagne and I always buy a case for the new year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast