Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. LUVNLIFE

Thanks Bro...I'll go out in the cold and work while you stay in the house and drink....love ya too!!!
    Who paid for his drinks?

Mrs.Racer277
    Who paid for his drinks?
    Hmmmmmmm
    I think he brought his own????

Hmmmmmmm
    I think he brought his own????
    And donkeys are gonna fly out of 460's butt!

JetBoatRich
    sounds like that may hurt :220v:

Mrs.Racer277
    LMAO OMG that is funny
    Well he did bring his own cooler in.

Mrs Luvnlife
    The Raiders will be back before 10 years!!! Thanks for liking my avatar, I took that shot. That's Eric, one of the more photogenic "ham" tigers! He let me take shots of him for over 8 hours one day and seemed to really love the attention.
    I enjoyed the winter in Cali but having now moved to TX I hate the winters....bitter!
    Yep, very cool---He (Eric) looks like he's smiling , kinda makes ya wanna go up and give him a big ol fat hug :jawdrop: .
    You are hating the cold winters there and I'm longing for some beautiful snow .

TAF
    I bought a pitcher of beer at Papa Leonis and shared w/ ACL and DMVQueen, brought my own beer that I bought and drank from Firebird (couple friends gave me a case too). I did have a couple mixed vodka drinks thanks Pixalateds! I even shared my waters and juice bags when the time came to stop drinking. By the way, I brought my own drinks to the Parker race past weekend and only drank a couple beers not mine only after mine were all gone. I also bought my own drinks at dinner that night but didn't / couldn't drink them. Thanks again for dinner though Guru . See ya in Vegas!!!
    Mrs.Racer277 is / was very observant!!

Mrs.Racer277
    I bought a pitcher of beer at Papa Leonis and shared w/ ACL and DMVQueen, brought my own beer that I bought and drank from Firebird (couple friends gave me a case too). I did have a couple mixed vodka drinks thanks Pixalateds! I even shared my waters and juice bags when the time came to stop drinking. By the way, I brought my own drinks to the Parker race past weekend and only drank a couple beers not mine only after mine were all gone. I also bought my own drinks at dinner that night but didn't / couldn't drink them. Thanks again for dinner though Guru . See ya in Vegas!!!
    Mrs.Racer277 is / was very observant!!
    LOL
    I never miss a thing. Geez I think I spent the night trying to find my drink. Now you know next time.........NO need to bring your own. I still have leftovers.

lucky
    already happend :crossx: a heard of em

a catered life
    I still have leftovers.
    got any vodka leftover?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast