Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats - The party of Adolf

Old Texan
    During WWII tokoyo Rose was trained in psychological methods to break the Allied troops morale. According to our analysts of her methods there were 3 key points she focused on:
    1- The American President lies to you
    2- You can't win this war
    3- Big Corporations greed and profit are why you at war
    Sound familiar

Seadog
    My only regret is that as easy as it is to see the similarities between Adolf's tactics and the Democratic party, a large number of people granted the right to vote, cannot see the forest for the trees. A guest editorial in the paper yesterday called the war unjust and wanted the U.S. to stop making war. Gee, that is exactly what Al Queda and Saddam Hussein wanted.

Forkin' Crazy
    It was implied in his comment. If you can't see it, well, what can I say?
    Not much I guess... so... just how deep is your head in the sand?

Forkin' Crazy
    It was implied in his comment. If you can't see it, well, what can I say?
    Implied my ass... if I said that I love white women, does that also imply that I hate all not-whites? NO IT DOESN'T!!!
    If you haven't noticed, the white male is the one being discriminated against more and more... but you need to get that head out of the sand to SEE THAT!!!! :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Facism comes from a reactionary movement, which on the conservative-liberal line, is all the way to the right side of conservativism. I learned that in high school. One can compare it to the Patriot Act. It is a reactionary move that the government can use to target certain individuals, much like the Nazis did to the Jews and Gypsies.
    One can see fascist tendencies in both parties. You guys taking turns calling each others "nazi" sounds like:
    "I'm not a Nazi, you are!"
    "No I'm not, YOU are!!"
    "No I'm not, YOU ARE!!" and so on.
    (Just thought I'd mosey down here and give you gentlemen some fresh blood)

Seadog
    Fascism, Communism, racism and any other radical ism are all based on the theory that a select few are the only ones who can lead the public to the one true light. For this leadership, they are entitled to special priveledges and exemptions.
    I have little enthusiam for the extreme right, as I have little for the extreme left. However, it looks like the moderates have more control over the Republican party, while the liberals are fully in control of the Democrats

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I agree 100% with your last paragraph.

Blown 472
    The DemocRats are Nazis only instead of Jews it’s the successful Whites this time!
    BTW the VERY same people who shed blood in the Wars and Built this country.
    Stevo, you fail to mention what the jews did to germany prior to declaring war on it.

Steve 1
    Stevo, you fail to mention what the jews did to germany prior to declaring war on it.
    Get your information straight first Hitler used them as a scape Goat !one of his saying was Germany for germans Hell they were Germans like everyone else..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast