Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats - The party of Adolf

Old Texan
    Stevo, you fail to mention what the jews did to germany prior to declaring war on it.
    I'll admit to ignorance on this bit of history. What did the Jews do to Germany? Also I didn't realize they declared war. Blown please explain.

Blown 472
    I'll admit to ignorance on this bit of history. What did the Jews do to Germany? Also I didn't realize they declared war. Blown please explain.
    kinda long but interesting.
    http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...s/jdecwar.html

Schiada76
    Hell OT I'll answer that one.
    The evil Jew actually caused WWI by having Duke Ferdinand assasinated.
    This lead to the Versaille Treaty which emasculated Germany and caused the Deutchmark to collapse. This gave Hitler his in to rise to power by making the evil Jew his scapegoat for all of Germanys ills. The evil Jews knew that altough this would lead to mass genocide for awhile it would alllllllllll be worth it when, after the war they had to fight to establish a homeland in a territory where they had existed for millennia Israel was created. This of course pissed off the filthy arab tribes that actually had no right to the barren wasteland that the evil Jew then turned into paradise. Now that they have primitives bomb their children in pizza parlors they are finally getting what they deserve.
    That, in a nutshell, is what they did to Germany!
    How'd I do?

Blown 472
    This lead to the Versaille Treaty which emasculated Germany and caused the Deutchmark to collapse. This gave Hitler his in to rise to power by making the evil Jew his scapegoat for all of Germanys ills. The evil Jews knew that altough this would lead to mass genocide for awhile it would alllllllllll be worth it when, after the war they had to fight to establish a homeland in a territory where they had existed for millennia Israel was created. This of course pissed off the filthy arab tribes that actually had no right to the barren wasteland that the evil Jew then turned into paradise. Now that they have primitives bomb their children in pizza parlors they are finally getting what they deserve.
    How'd I do?
    You forgot the bolshevik revolution and the purges of jews by jews.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Blown, I have lost all respect for you after looking at that site. That site is fuel for Neo-Nazis and Hitler worshippers. Do you have anyone who was persecuted by the Nazis? I do. My grandmother was 7 in 1939 when Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia. Her, her sisters, brother and parents lived in a small village in eastern Germany near the Polish border today. They were fled across the North Sea to Sweden in the wintertime. They had no food and had to eat cockroaches and weeds. All of the girls got scarlet fever. One died. Three lost all of their hair. They had to live in a refugee camp in Sweden. My great-grandfather was separated from his family. Miraculously, they were reunited in 1945 and were able to get into Western Germany (Wiesbaden) before the Russians came. They fled to the American controlled area because of the atrocities the Russians were committing. My grandmother was not Jewish. She was Catholic. I still don't know why they had to run from the Nazis. My mother was born in Wiesbaden in 1950 and I was born in Nurnburg in 1970.
    I saw no official group, organization or name represented in that site. It is anonymous, at least it looks that way. The people that support it are to cowardly to give their names. That makes it all illegitimate and bullsh!t to me if you are not willing to put your name on it.
    I can certainly understand why the Jewish community would boycott the German government after making Hitler Chancellor. While the government had taken no action against the Jews at that time, the person elected Chancellor was spewing his filth before election and they still elected him.

Blown 472
    Blown, I have lost all respect for you after looking at that site. That site is fuel for Neo-Nazis and Hitler worshippers. Do you have anyone who was persecuted by the Nazis? I do. My grandmother was 7 in 1939 when Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia. Her, her sisters, brother and parents lived in a small village in eastern Germany near the Polish border today. They were fled across the North Sea to Sweden in the wintertime. They had no food and had to eat cockroaches and weeds. All of the girls got scarlet fever. One died. Three lost all of their hair. They had to live in a refugee camp in Sweden. My great-grandfather was separated from his family. Miraculously, they were reunited in 1945 and were able to get into Western Germany (Wiesbaden) before the Russians came. They fled to the American controlled area because of the atrocities the Russians were committing. My grandmother was not Jewish. She was Catholic. I still don't know why they had to run from the Nazis. My mother was born in Wiesbaden in 1950 and I was born in Nurnburg in 1970.
    I saw no official group, organization or name represented in that site. It is anonymous, at least it looks that way. The people that support it are to cowardly to give their names. That makes it all illegitimate and bullsh!t to me if you are not willing to put your name on it.
    I can certainly understand why the Jewish community would boycott the German government after making Hitler Chancellor. While the government had taken no action against the Jews at that time, the person elected Chancellor was spewing his filth before election and they still elected him.
    But yet you say nothing about the jews killing jews in russa now do you, sorry if you can't handle history.

SmokinLowriderSS
    During WWII tokoyo Rose was trained in psychological methods to break the Allied troops morale. According to our analysts of her methods there were 3 key points she focused on:
    1- The American President lies to you
    2- You can't win this war
    3- Big Corporations greed and profit are why you at war
    Sound familiar
    At least we threw Rose in prison after the war, for treason. She was the only American to be "Rose", the other dozen or so were Japanese nationals. Here it is:
    http://www.paperlessarchives.com/rose.html
    Iva Ikuko Toguri D'Aquino, AKA "Tokyo Rose". She was accused of being the Japanese American woman World War II radio personality whose program the "Zero Hour" broadcast Japanese propaganda over Radio Tokyo to Allied troops in the South Pacific. The FBI's investigation of Mrs. D'Aquino's activities covered a period of some five years. During the course of the investigation, hundreds of former members of the United States Armed Forces who had served in the South Pacific during World War II were interviewed; forgotten Japanese documents were unearthed; and recordings of Mrs. D'Aquino's broadcasts believed to have been destroyed were discovered by the FBI. D'Aquino became the seventh person to be convicted of treason in the history of the United States. On October 6, 1949, Mrs. D'Aquino was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment and fined $100,000 for the crime of treason.
    She WAS kinda screwed by the situation tho ... she had traveled home to visit family nad could not return after Pearl Harbor. She had to find a way to support herself, and she was not wanted in Japan either.
    Charges detailed here:
    Tokyo Rose:
    actually a dozen women, most Nisei from U.S. who had returned to Japan
    Iva Toguri - convicted
    visiting Japan 1941 - unable to get ship home after PH
    job in Radio Tokyo typing pool
    married Italian D'Aquino
    3 Allied POWs did program Zero Hour
    she only read the propaganda they wrote, starting Nov. 1943
    after Leyte Gulf: "how will you orphans of Pacific get home now"
    this statement caused her conviction on one count of treason
    Hearst story Sept. 4, 1945 - arrested Sept 5 - released
    1948 application for passport for LA with husband - Walter Winchell broadcast
    arrested in San Fran Sept. 25, 1948
    trial in San Fran July-Oct. 1949 - sentenced to 10 years beg. Nov. 15
    U.S. Occupation Police pressured 2 Radio Tokyo officials testimony
    paroled after 6 years and 2 mos. - to Chicago w/ father (interned until 1943)
    pardoned by Gerald Ford last day in office Jan 1977

Blown 472

SmokinLowriderSS
    How'd I do?
    You get an "A" AND a gold star for today!
    By the way .... Fascism, from wikipedia .......
    fascism, uncapitalized, is typified by attempts to impose state control over all aspects of life: political, social, cultural, and economic. The fascist state regulates and controls (as opposed to nationalizes) the means of production. Fascism is typified by this selective state control imposed through use or threat of force; by exaltation of the collective (or other entity, State or nation) above the individual, often taking the form of explicit populism; and by loyalty to a single leader, often to the point of a cult of personality.
    There are elements of both left and right ideology in the development of Fascism, but it generally attracts political support from right-wing and ultra-conservative movements and electoral parties.

Schiada76
    Who wants to bet blown has a KKK card?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast