Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Quickjet, your vdrive, my jet, lets run em

NUTHIN
    bring both your vdrives up for new years to cfw, and give me a crack at the bubbledeck.. stand still, and a rolling start..!!

QuickJet
    bring both your vdrives up for new years to cfw, and give me a crack at the bubbledeck.. stand still, and a rolling start..!!
    Hmmmmm, ok. The one who looses has to jump off his bow and swim naked to the shore for all to see. I'm well hung so I have some room with this one.

NUTHIN
    that sucks.. why do you think i had to build a fast jet dammit :cry: ya had to go and make it all personal lol... just figured ide show ya how it feels to chase down a JET.. if ya can.. :yuk:

QuickJet
    that sucks.. why do you think i had to build a fast jet dammit :cry: ya had to go and make it all personal lol... just figured ide show ya how it feels to chase down a JET.. if ya can.. :yuk:
    Yah read that one huh? I figure I can't loose. If I win, I win the race, If I loose, I loose the race but still get to show off some of my "other" abilities. It's a win win for me. Too bad you're gonna loose. Don't worry , I'll have a warm towel waiting for you on shore! I promise There will be a pic of the Sanger on it.

NUTHIN
    you will be the feller swimming!!!! cuz that slow ass sanger cant touch my jet.. u (mite) get me outa the hole, but i will run you down! i doubt it tho you will be busy trying to get that thing to take a set.. i will be -->gone<--

QuickJet
    Hey, does your boat have one of those lever thingys that shoots water in the air? Those are cool.
    Oh, the Sanger has 18's in it now. She sets fine

NUTHIN
    you will see how it looks first hand when i blow water in your face... thats all your gunna see... i mite let off the gas to let ya catch up... you vdrive guys get kinda pissed when we fill your boats up with water cuz your behind us!!!!!!!

QuickJet
    you will see how it looks first hand when i blow water in your face... thats all your gunna see... i mite let off the gas to let ya catch up... you vdrive guys get kinda pissed when we fill your boats up with water cuz your behind us!!!!!!!
    Ohhh I get it, you jet boys race with head starts so that you can fill our boats up with water. Hmmmmm, that's kinda like cheatin aint it? How many boat lengths do I have to set you out? Is it the standard 5?

NUTHIN
    for any kinda head start... straight up racing... ur 18' vdrive runner and my 4-6 seater 19' jet... with 20gallons of gas in it and 2 people.. that should make it fair. adding 500lbs more to my boat eh? isnt that suppose to be the other way around?

QuickJet
    for any kinda head start... straight up racing... ur 18' vdrive runner and my 4-6 seater 19' jet... with 20gallons of gas in it and 2 people.. that should make it fair. adding 500lbs more to my boat eh? isnt that suppose to be the other way around?
    Hey, put whatever you want in your boat, gas, cooler, an extra person, it don't bother me none. The only thing that's gonna be riddin with me is a can of woop ass (which I will hand you along with a warm towel) :rollside:

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast