Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush News conference...

Outnumbered
    Well, he sure as hell outsmarted the terrorists. He did what nobody thought was possible; lured them into conventional warfare on their own turf. As a result we've killed more than 50,000 of them and continue to do so with impunity. I'm not exactly "Pro-Bush" these days either because of his out of control spending and pandering to the illegals. But that doesn't mean I don't realize the good things he's done.
    Agreed. Its funny how quickly peeps jump on the media Bush-bashing band-wagon. I guess its the right thing to do today if you are a good liberal

OGShocker
    Bush is the new Nixon, without being smart like Nixon.
    This coming from a guy with less wit than a sack of hammers.
    ****Moderators****
    Please move this to the PR section.

Outnumbered
    Here, read this thread where I posted up a few facts to back my opinion, unlike you other guys talking out your ass by calling a guy stupid who is undoubtedly more educated than anyone posting on this thread:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94025

Just Tool'n
    All of the media seems to pissed at George Bush & his Decision.
    Please remember the day of Sept 11, 2001.
    Did people talk about this after Dec 7th, 1941 about FDR?
    Did people say we should not be in Europe or the pacific in 1944 & 1945?
    Or how about when Truman took over, & carried out the plan that FDR had.
    Maybe there is too much 24 hour, talking liberals out there.
    The media need to keep talking, talking, talking, talking, ect.ect.ect.
    We all have 2 ears & one mouth. The media should listen twice as much, with their 2 ears, instead of talking twice as much with that one mouth!

HM
    I love that anyone who is not in agreement with what Bush is doing is jumping on the bush-bashing band wagon or HR will call you a flaming pinko commie that supports terrorism.
    Some of us have free thought that is not tied to any bandwagon or media. I am a card carrying NRA member and more conservative than the tighty righties in the Political Forum. But I too think Bush is not a smart man and he is a pussy when it comes to conservatism. He has done more to move the liberal political agenda forward than any liberal. I will still take him over all of the alternatives in the last election, but don't be such a sheeple. When he does a good job, I acknowledge it, but when he is focking up, I won't stick my head in a hole and act like everything is good. When people get upset that people disagree with Bush and immediately call you a liberal or whatever, it just shows people are not interested in the truth and are taking the koolaid intraveneously.

Beer Factor
    Here, read this thread where I posted up a few facts to back my opinion, unlike you other guys talking out your ass by calling a guy stupid who is undoubtedly more educated than anyone posting on this thread:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94025
    Well Said

framer1
    I love that anyone who is not in agreement with what Bush is doing is jumping on the bush-bashing band wagon or HR will call you a flaming pinko commie that supports terrorism.
    Some of us have free thought that is not tied to any bandwagon or media. I am a card carrying NRA member and more conservative than the tighty righties in the Political Forum. But I too think Bush is not a smart man and he is a pussy when it comes to conservatism. He has done more to move the liberal political agenda forward than any liberal. I will still take him over all of the alternatives in the last election, but don't be such a sheeple. When he does a good job, I acknowledge it, but when he is focking up, I won't stick my head in a hole and act like everything is good. When people get upset that people disagree with Bush and immediately call you a liberal or whatever, it just shows people are not interested in the truth and are taking the koolaid intraveneously.
    This is dead on. He's great on terror but spends like a drunk sailor. He really needs to learn how to express himself better I think that would help his image.

Outnumbered
    This is dead on. He's great on terror but spends like a drunk sailor. He really needs to learn how to express himself better I think that would help his image.
    I agree. I have said before, he is more of a moderate than a conservative. Holy Moly, you have to realize that if he were any more conservative he would have never been elected and we would be stuck with a clown like Kerry. There are too many moderates and liberals out there to elect anyone more conservative than Bush. Bush is a step in the right direction but I am no where near total agreement with his policy. But just because a guy is moderate does not mean he is an idiot.

HighRoller
    I took issue with Shockwave Boob not because he disagreed with Bush, but because he ignorantly made some crack about Bush's intelligence or education, or lack of. Anyone can post a dissenting opinion. But when they do so with dishonesty or ignorance, I'll call them on it. The "Bush is stupid" bandwagon is full of the stupidest people on the planet.

OGShocker
    I agree. I have said before, he is more of a moderate than a conservative. Holy Moly, you have to realize that if he were any more conservative he would have never been elected and we would be stuck with a clown like Kerry. There are too many moderates and liberals out there to elect anyone more conservative than Bush. Bush is a step in the right direction but I am no where near total agreement with his policy. But just because a guy is moderate does not mean he is an idiot.
    Great post!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast