Thread: Need help on taking of care of ski

khasmoth
    Any tips for bindings and ski maintenance after the season ends? Thanks!

Cole Sanger
    Thats a good question. My stuff is just hanging in the garage.

Riomouse911
    It seems urethane/rubber type bindings, etc. deteriorate faster in heat and cold, so if you have a way to put your boards/ski's in a back-room closet for storage, they'll probably last a few extra seasons. I store my boards in carrying cases in the under-stairs closet when I can year round and I get a lot of use from them (last time I had to buy bindings was in 2001 I believe).

khasmoth
    It seems urethane/rubber type bindings, etc. deteriorate faster in heat and cold, so if you have a way to put your boards/ski's in a back-room closet for storage, they'll probably last a few extra seasons. I store my boards in carrying cases in the under-stairs closet when I can year round and I get a lot of use from them (last time I had to buy bindings was in 2001 I believe).
    Thanks for the advice Riomuse911. Next we will be doing some snow skiing in Utah.

Firecracker
    Great advice. Indoors in a contolled environment is definatley the best way to keep your stuff nice.

dumbandyoung
    ive got a really nice liquid force wake board bag if you wanna buy it..pm me ill send u pic ..brand new

dumbandyoung
    oh and to answer your question.. i wash everything when i was the boat.. with boat soap.. thats it..it keeps all the hard water stains off