Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So It Begins: The search for victims

CircleJerk
    CJ
    Unfortunately my Nordskog's restoration is past the point of racing again.
    There is alway's Dad's Aqua Craft
    You crack me up, I remember the one time I asked my Dad to borrow the family 66 Bel-Air 283 column shift! I think I was about 30 something and had this date with a belly dancer..........whoops, too much info. Not the same deal, but sure could be halarious if one of the famous LOUs asked for Dads boat keys!! "I just want to cruise around the Island Dad"! Like 12 times!

CircleJerk
    Are jew kidding me mang?You got mo racer in ya than mos peoples...yous is fas..
    in fact,it's all..or something.But,we wouldn't have other love boats...I dig the people 'em..'nuff said...396?..:mix:
    I am just in awh of your way with words aIncredible!

You crack me up, I remember the one time I asked my Dad to borrow the family 66 Bel-Air 283 column shift! I think I was about 30 something and had this date with a belly dancer..........
    You had to borrow your dads car to go on a date...at 30? Now that's funny.

Moneypitt
    While we're on the Burley subject, any thoughts, ideas about the Pace barge they've used for the last few years. Good/bad/indifferent.......Comments please........
    I personally feel using a pace boat for the starts creates an unnecessary, unsafe condition on the course.......Your comments please......Ray

dossangers
    I think its the SHIT ! I didnt find it a problem at all. Coming around the island and lining up on the pace boat is pretty EXILARATING!

While we're on the Burley subject, any thoughts, ideas about the Pace barge they've used for the last few years. Good/bad/indifferent.......Comments please........
    I personally feel using a pace boat for the starts creates an unnecessary, unsafe condition on the course.......Your comments please......Ray
    Ray, they had it figured out that if the pace boat kept hauling ass past the first turn there were little to no residual wakes. I like the pace boat deal Ijust know that one time Dick Price the flag dude is gonna fall out of that thing while leaning over to line us up. Man, the thought of racing Burley right now is giving me a halfy.:redface:

lilrick
    Ray, they had it figured out that if the pace boat kept hauling ass past the first turn there were little to no residual wakes. I like the pace boat deal Ijust know that one time Dick Price the flag dude is gonna fall out of that thing while leaning over to line us up. Man, the thought of racing Burley right now is giving me a halfy.:redface:
    Sounds like one of the best races!!

Rick, the Burley race is awesome. The people in the town love to cruise the pits and check out the boats. The back side of the island is always flat and you can haul donkey. Great place to crash too!

vdriver4ever
    Great place to crash too???? Tony your killing me...... The best part of Burley is you get to hang with the Lou's............:mix: :mix:

BILLY.B
    Ray, racing Burley right now is giving me a halfy.:redface:Rumor has it Chief that means "Full Tilt" for you....:cry: :mix: .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast