Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey "NUTHIN"!! You in here?

QuickJet
    I was just thinking about our up coming race. Rather than New Years Day, maybe we should do it a little sooner. See that way come New Years you could make a "New Years resolution" NOT to fvck with V-drives anymore.
    I don't know.....just a thought :idea:

NUTHIN
    I was just thinking about our up coming race. Rather than New Years Day, maybe we should do it a little sooner. See that way come New Years you could make a "New Years resolution" NOT to fvck with V-drives anymore.
    I don't know.....just a thought :idea:
    hmmmm :idea: i get it , you just not wanting peeps to see ya get yer ass handed to ya from a jet... YOU BACKING OUT??? its kool if you are, cuz i would if i was you

QuickJet
    hmmmm :idea: i get it , you just not wanting peeps to see ya get yer ass handed to ya from a jet... YOU BACKING OUT??? its kool if you are, cuz i would if i was you
    Nah, I aint backin out. I'll actually enjoy moppin yah up in front of your crew. Heard from one of your boys that you had some secret shit going on just for me. Sounds like you are a little scared. Hey, I would be. :cry:

NUTHIN
    Nah, I aint backin out. I'll actually enjoy moppin yah up in front of your crew. Heard from one of your boys that you had some secret shit going on just for me. Sounds like you are a little scared. Hey, I would be. :cry:
    nah no secrets here brutha.. change a pulley maybe. no suprises its just a jet. NUTHIN to it! they are slow you know that.. dont worry im sure you will beat me

NUTHIN
    i will even give you a head start.. your boat is quick outa the hole mines soso.. yours peters out at what 76-7700rpm :yuk: i will blow by you at 6800 rpm :sqeyes: pay attention how this works ya might learn sumthin

QuickJet
    nah no secrets here brutha.. change a pulley maybe. no suprises its just a jet. NUTHIN to it! they are slow you know that.. dont worry im sure you will beat me
    Oh I know how slow they are. I used to own one. They are nice for the ladys and the kids. I liked all the room for the coolers too. They are real fun. Great entry level boats. Jets are a nice safe way to start the hobby. :rollside:
    i will even give you a head start.. your boat is quick outa the hole mines soso.. yours peters out at what 76-7700rpm :yuk: i will blow by you at 6800 rpm :sqeyes: pay attention how this works ya might learn sumthin
    And how long am I going to have to wait at the finish line for you to go blowing by me?

NUTHIN
    Oh I know how slow they are. I used to own one. They are nice for the ladys and the kids. I liked all the room for the coolers too. They are real fun. Great entry level boats. Jets are a nice safe way to start the hobby. :rollside:
    And how long am I going to have to wait at the finish line for you to go blowing by me?
    yeah all this room in the boat is great! 19' is awesome. handles great too. its my first jet. seats 5 but 6 kinda squashed in there, but with enough room for coolers. its very roomy. my wife has a jet also. ive got this vdrive too.. hmm i have driven them both. :idea: your nice pro stock sounding 700hp flat..damn it will be a shame having such a big heavy family size jet whip up on ya..tough to imagine i bet..

QuickJet
    yeah all this room in the boat is great! 19' is awesome. handles great too. its my first jet. seats 5 but 6 kinda squashed in there, but with enough room for coolers. its very roomy. my wife has a jet also. ive got this vdrive too.. hmm i have driven them both. :idea: your nice pro stock sounding 700hp flat..damn it will be a shame having such a big heavy family size jet whip up on ya..tough to imagine i bet..
    Oh not tough to imagine, tough to happen.
    Water's going to be cold come Jan 1st. You get your new "tool" yet?
    http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/569446073

IMPATIENT 1
    lmao

NUTHIN
    Oh not tough to imagine, tough to happen.
    Water's going to be cold come Jan 1st. You get your new "tool" yet?
    http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/569446073
    looked into that but it seems they are all being shipped to SO CAL.. :yuk:
    it will be my pleasure to dish out your first IDIOT LESSON about jets. :jawdrop: its okay tho cuz ive been a vdrive guy all my life and this boat gave ME a idiot lesson about jets.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast