Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really fast boat for sale

YeLLowBoaT
    Time to crack open the savings account. I can do 140mph for $9,800? is this right? I am so in...
    Just think of all the money you could make racing for pinks in that thing...
    I wonder how many cats I could have in my drive way doing that :idea:

There you go Tony resorting to name calling and taking this stuff completly out of context. Lets get back to the facts loser. Wayne is building an engine with nice parts unlike that "thrashing " machine that you call an engine. I bet you get tickets from the CHP when you tow that pile down the road for littering. So you keep living in your little dream world and at Burley Wayne can hand you your ass too
    Burger King K Racing Runabouts
    3 K-1 John Brinton
    2 K-66 Chris Kenner
    1 K-5 Tony Scarlata
    Whatever you say Mr Crankshaft admiration man! We choose to run a steel heads painted silver to look aluminum, a 2 bolt block, a Kragen crankshaft and stock chevy rods. And we still beat you like a rented mule. BWAHAAAHAAAAAHAAA

Beer-30
    I think someone is on the metric system.

Moneypitt
    I think you need to look again, MP. Engine has the forward lean of a v-drive and there's no pump showing behind it. I do see a couple hoses that look like they run down to the cav plate, though.
    http://a.im.craigslist.org/Gh/MA/pyR...lOoGFAkC1g.jpg
    I looked at that, but that engine is way back there. Is that a water line or a jet cable casing? Tough to tell, but the exhaust system nulifies any remote possibility about the speed claim.......Back to the regular scheduled bickering.....MP

flatrookie
    you guys think that boat is nice you should call and listen to his voice mail I am suprised the trailer is not on 22's with gold spokes

LUVNLIFE
    120mph-140mph, that is a big spread. He should be able to get more money for it. Someone better jump onit before he gets smart and ups the price.:hammerhea

Schiada76
    IT'S SOLD!!!!!!
    I'm tired of throwing money into the Schiada to get over 100. Now that I'm the proud owner does anyone wanna buy a slow, blown/injected deal?:hammerhea

Appears to be a vdrive with a Ford in it, based on dist location and you can see both cav plate hoses.
    Speed might be a tad exaggerated. By about 50-70 mph

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    That is a Hondo sprint...

YeLLowBoaT
    I didn't see a dist in any of the pics...but in the info it says it has a 509 chebby in it. I guess the reason why it goes so fast is it has a ford dist in a chebby motor... that or maybe its set up to be a circle boat....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast