Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a good deal?

mo
    Is this worth the $4,500 they're asking?
    ebay listing

Boat looks very nice, if it runs as good as it looks it should be well worth the $4500.00 hes asking. Good luck bidding.

superV
    Whats with the mopar sign on the back? I thought he said it came with a chevy? Kinda fishy?

69 Elim
    I'd say definately worth it. Looks pretty nice. put a ski tow on it and hit the lake. Probably get many years of fun out of it.

Jordy
    superV:
    Whats with the mopar sign on the back? I thought he said it came with a chevy? Kinda fishy? Everything in the ad reflects the Mostly Old Parts And Rust that powers it. It's a clean looking boat though.
    1967 Byers Flatbottom Boat V-Drive BB MOPAR
    The 413 is fresh and has 10.5 comp., 915 heads, MOPAR Performance 509, 292 Dur. camshaft, tunnel ram with dual 600's, Mallory dist., mini race starter, 10 quart oil pan.
    This boat also is an original 413 Max Wedge Boat.
    It came with a 413 Max Wedge Crate Engine.
    ItÂ’s nice to see a boat without a Ford or Chevy in it!!

HavasuDreamin'
    Looks clean. I would change out the scoop yuk

Hmmm. I think that price is decent, but only if someone is looking for an "old school" cruiser....That is not a hull that you would want to put a bunch of power in......
    But, if the hull is only in "fair" shape, the price is too high...Good luck selling that motor or finding decent priced parts.
    ssmike

ACCEPTENCE
    mo:
    Is this worth the $4,500 they're asking?
    ebay listing Only you can determine the worth, what it's worth to you. It is interesting though...

BGMAN203
    All I can say is that parts for that Mopar are going to be hard to find if you break something. If you are looking for a boat that can knock on the door of 95-100+mph, that is not the boat. But if you want a cool cruiser that would be good, don't see too many of thoes out on the river anymore. Plus if you really like the boat and you pop the motor, it wouldn't be that hard to put a mild BBC in it.

mo
    Thanks for the input guys but it seems that it's been sold already. Did anyone on this board buy it? That boat had been posted on ebay motors for almost a week and when I found it only 27 people had viewed the posting. After I posted this thread more than 450 viewed the listing in two days.
    It just goes to show the power of selling on the internet, people just have to make sure they list their items in the right place.
    Mo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast