Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Circle Boats for sale?

dossangers
    Im guilty ! after red rock the boats running the best its ever had im buyiny a race jacket and will have my helmet next year.Also after talking to v drive tom i went thru my drive line cracked strut. never thought about the safty before but when i heard about jacks crash it sobered me up anything over a 100 mph is fast on water already visited lifeline thanksgiving and picked out a jacket!!

superdave013
    Yup, Now I know they were not in a v drive but it's been just a little over a year now that the HTM deal happened. 1-11-02, don't forget!

GofastRacer
    superdave013:
    Yup, Now I know they were not in a v drive but it's been just a little over a year now that the HTM deal happened. 1-11-02, don't forget! May not have been a v-drive, but they were HAULIN ass, that's all it takes!!.. eek!

BigBoyToys
    SERIOUS ISSUES:
    HEY BBT, GLAD YOU LIKE THE BOAT. THE WIFE SAID SHE WOULD SELL IT BACK FOR 12,500. Yep...REALLY NICE BOAT But, seems like I sold a boat not too long ago for a pretty good price and it sorta left me in the hole wink J/K.
    You folks have fun with it. I know I did. Keep me updated on the progress of the boat and the trips out to the races.

BILLY.B
    PS555, I talked to Julian last night and he does not know anything about the boat other then he built the hull, and according to him he only had one bottom mold and two deck molds, yours is the ski deck which you may or may not know. wink

FlatRacer
    Billy B:
    Doesn't the ski deck mean that the hull has a straighter bottom (by that I mean less rocker), and is therefore more suited to lake duty than racing? Or, does the configuration of the deck have no relationship to the shape of the bottom? I believe the Kelron Spitfire hull was splashed off this version of Biesemeyer, was it not?
    I'd like to learn more about Biesemeyer mold history, but most of what I think I know is from observation, inference and conjecture. Please, if you can, set the record straight for us. Maybe, if you have a relationship with Julian, you can give us the straight poop on the evolution of the Biesemeyer hulls.
    I used to talk occasionally with Ray Brown, back when I was buying my last hull, a "Bezer", but I have since lost contact with him. Is he still in AZ?
    Eric Tolnes
    NY, NY

ps555
    BillyB thanks for the info, I guess some guy with the last name Moore had it back east and he said he was national champion one year, also said Duff Dailey and Lance drove it at one time, but i think he was stroking his cock when said that stuff.

SK48
    Flatracer, Ray Brown is still in Havasu and running a company called Premier Golf Carts. Can you believe a guy with his knowledge of flatbottoms is building custom golf cars.

GofastRacer
    SK48:
    Flatracer, Ray Brown is still in Havasu and running a company called Premier Golf Carts. Can you believe a guy with his knowledge of flatbottoms is building custom golf cars. Wow, Ray is building golf carts yuuukk, guess there's more money in golf carts than boats??..

BILLY.B
    GofastRacer:
    SK48:
    Flatracer, Ray Brown is still in Havasu and running a company called Premier Golf Carts. Can you believe a guy with his knowledge of flatbottoms is building custom golf cars. Wow, Ray is building golf carts yuuukk, guess there's more money in golf carts than boats??.. Ray will still help some people from time to time,and I have tried to get him to come to one of these v-drive regattas but it just never seems to be the right timing.Ray is a super person and a very good friend of mine and his knowledge of a Biesemeyer hull, plate adjustment and set up's were a big help to me when we were racing, not to mention he's alot of fun to screw with. Deep dowm I think he really does miss the boats and all the friends he made through the years.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast