Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Circle Boats for sale?

Sangster
    BILLY.B:
    Sangster:
    I don't get it. idea idea ..In another thread everyone wanted to know how BBT's could have sold his Bieser..And I agree to a point..Why did you sell to by a Jet...But besides that, Everyone posted how hard is is to find them anymore,Yet now that he's looking for one...Everybody & their brother has one for sale..Or maybe I read something wrong..... Sangster,the boats you are hearing about are the same ones,the problem is there just aren't very many nice ones left around,they have either been wrecked, floor dilamanating, or just plain wore out, so when a good one comes along you'd better jump on it. I do know of at least 3 more, just depends on what they want to spend That's the way it is when buying a Hydro too..They're either Junk, Shotout or to much money..

Sangster
    Morg:
    BBT,
    I'll make you a hell of a deal on a 1980 revenge, needs work.
    Hull with complete hardware
    Morg.

Sangster
    Morg:
    BBT,
    Morg. Whoa..... eek!

BigBoyToys
    BILLY.B:
    Sangster:
    I don't get it. idea idea ..In another thread everyone wanted to know how BBT's could have sold his Bieser..And I agree to a point..Why did you sell to by a Jet...But besides that, Everyone posted how hard is is to find them anymore,Yet now that he's looking for one...Everybody & their brother has one for sale..Or maybe I read something wrong..... Sangster,the boats you are hearing about are the same ones,the problem is there just aren't very many nice ones left around,they have either been wrecked, floor dilamanating, or just plain wore out, so when a good one comes along you'd better jump on it. I do know of at least 3 more, just depends on what they want to spend I know where there are 7 or 8 of them for sale right now Billy B. But, you got it right, depends on what I want to spend on one. I never had much use in "saving" $$ when it comes to boats, but, when it has to go through the wife first, that's another story. Less $$ is a far better deal for me right now. Especially since this will be no more than a "play" boat for me(unless APBA drops their stupid capsule mandate....another issue for another time)

BigBoyToys
    Jim Codling's Boat is for sale, Bill Faulkner still has Bement's old boat, I think Wamsley's boat is still available, Kenny Well's boat is for sale, on and on and on. Lots for sale but $$ does matter here on this one. I was amazed that the Mrs said yes to begin with when we were talking about it this morning. That's why I love her I guess.... (I had to throw that in there because we all know that she is on these boards too) LOL

BBT, just came through Woodland, I guess your cell phone was off.

boatguy222
    GofastRacer
    This is boatguy222's boat!..
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/voodoo_canoe.JPG[/img] [/QB]JUST A LITTLE SPAM!!
    this boat is in Havasu now, you don't have to come to Rainy Oregon to look at it. It is $6500 less engine FIRM, but comes with a bunch of extras stuff! It never hurts to look!

BigBoyToys:
    Morg:
    BBT,
    Morg. Needs work? As in? BBT,
    The hull is completely bare, The panels & kick board are out, The floor needs to be re-done, then new kick boards & panels installed. Then the outside needs some cosmetic stuff, Then paint.
    The hull is structurly sound. I am doing all this work for the cosmetics.
    Essentially I am in the same boat I think you are (No punn intended). I bought it cheap & my labor is free. But if the right amount of money were on the table I might let it go.
    Hull w/ complete hardware, in boxes. No trailer.
    Send me a PM if your interested.
    Morg.

BigBoyToys
    Hud:
    BBT, just came through Woodland, I guess your cell phone was off. Sorry 'bout that Hud, I thought I heard the cell ring but I was asleep. I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder that's really bothering me today so I took some meds and it knocked me out. Thought I was dreaming that the cell was ringing eek!

BigBoyToys
    boatguy222:
    GofastRacer
    This is boatguy222's boat!..
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/voodoo_canoe.JPG[/img] JUST A LITTLE SPAM!!
    this boat is in Havasu now, you don't have to come to Rainy Oregon to look at it. It is $6500 less engine FIRM, but comes with a bunch of extras stuff! It never hurts to look! [/QB]Rainy Oregon is closer to me than Havasu is....

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast