Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Circle Boats for sale?

BigBoyToys
    Hey Hud, PM your address to me and I'll drop it in the mail for ya tomorrow.

BBT, right on. Check your pm's. Thanks.

BILLY.B
    Morg:
    BigBoyToys:
    Morg:
    BBT,
    I'll make you a hell of a deal on a 1980 revenge, needs work.
    Hull with complete hardware
    Morg. Needs work? As in? BBT,
    The hull is completely bare, The panels & kick board are out, The floor needs to be re-done, then new kick boards & panels installed. Then the outside needs some cosmetic stuff, Then paint.
    The hull is structurly sound. I am doing all this work for the cosmetics.
    Essentially I am in the same boat I think you are (No punn intended). I bought it cheap & my labor is free. But if the right amount of money were on the table I might let it go.
    Hull w/ complete hardware, in boxes. No trailer.
    Send me a PM if your interested.
    Morg. Morg,I hope thats less motor, not just the trailer.

BILLY.B
    BBT,Bement's boat that Bill Faulkner has could be made into a nice lake boat if you can locate a v-drive, steering, turn buckles, etc. etc. etc. The great thing is you could put the word out for these parts and you might be able to save money over time,$2500, not bad, or if boat222 still has his in april you could look at it when you come to needles,LOL

SK48
    What do you guy's do for liability insurance on your flatbottoms. I have four boats insured with State Farm, and they just sent me a notice canceling the coverage on my Biesemeyer. With all the idiots on PWC's I just feel uncomfortable running it without insurance. Not much to worry about on week days, but its busy in Parker on the weekends.
    Almost thinking of selling the Biesemeyer, cause I just can't afford the exposure.

superdave013
    SK48:
    What do you guy's do for liability insurance on your flatbottoms. I have four boats insured with State Farm, and they just sent me a notice canceling the coverage on my Biesemeyer. With all the idiots on PWC's I just feel uncomfortable running it without insurance. Not much to worry about on week days, but its busy in Parker on the weekends.
    Almost thinking of selling the Biesemeyer, cause I just can't afford the exposure. That was one of the main reasons I sold my flat. I didn't think about it when I didn't have anything.

BigBoyToys
    Insurance? ROFLMAO!!
    It didn't do me a dang bit of good last Memorial Day weekend when a PWC rammed the side of my parked boat..... And do ya thing that the PWC had insurance? HAHAHA
    But you can bet that the little SOB that did it will remember it....or at least the outcome of it!
    [ January 12, 2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

SK48
    BBT I don't care if someone hits it while it is parked. I don't even want comp or collision on the Biesemeyer, I just want liability coverage.
    Have acquired too many assets in the last few years. Maybe you don't have houses, business's etc. The exposure is just too great, one accident without insurance,and I couldn't afford the attorney's fees. Its simply for asset protection
    Super Dave understands.

ps555
    Hey BigBoytoys did you get the pics I sent you early today?

dossangers
    SK48:
    Almost thinking of selling the Biesemeyer, cause I just can't afford the exposure. I have my cruiser with state farm and the hydro with terhagen and molone in long beach they have been great on hot boats!! There is ins out there.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast