Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Circle Boats for sale?

BigBoyToys
    ps555:
    Hey BigBoytoys did you get the pics I sent you early today? yep...Got them! Thanks. I have showed them to the Mrs....She didn't say no We will probably make a decision within the next week or two. Gotta figure out where to put all these boats first

SK48
    Thanks Dossangers, my Hallett Vector, Malibu, and pontoon are all with State Farm, and I haven't ever placed a claim. I spend a lot of hours on the water and am a pretty good risk. Just supprised they dropped the Biesemeyer for no reason. What kind of money do you think I'm looking at for liability Ins. with the company that insures your Sanger.

BigBoyToys
    SK48:
    BBT I don't care if someone hits it while it is parked. I don't even want comp or collision on the Biesemeyer, I just want liability coverage.
    Have acquired too many assets in the last few years. Maybe you don't have houses, business's etc. The exposure is just too great, one accident without insurance,and I couldn't afford the attorney's fees. Its simply for asset protection
    Super Dave understands. I understand and agree 100%. I haven't had any issues finding insurance for the boats. Our local Allstate broker signs us up over the phone for everything and anything wink Of course, we do have quite a few vehicles/RV's/Boats/House, etc insured through them so when the Mrs calls for more ins, I'm sure they just start rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the more $$ that they get from us.

SK48
    Hey BBT probably real reasonable rates when your powered by a paddle. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

BigBoyToys
    LOL...Yep. That paddle thing is where my "Life Insurance" comes into play

GofastRacer
    SK48:
    Hey BBT probably real reasonable rates when your powered by a paddle. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. May sound funny but there's a lot of truth to that!!..

BigBoyToys
    But seriously, our agent just asks a few questions on the phone... what type,length,make, etc, when they get to the "how much horsepower" question, the answer is always "250 on a good day" eek! They also ask us how much we want to insure it for....
    Just checked our insurance rate on our newest boat...CP Competition Tunnel Jet. We insured it for $15,000.00 and our rates are approx. $330.00 per year. That is full coverage...Liability, and Comprehensive. Keep in mind, that includes our multiple,multiple,multiple, etc policy discount

GofastRacer
    BigBoyToys:
    But seriously, our agent just asks a few questions on the phone... what type,length,make, etc, when they get to the "how much horsepower" question, the answer is always "250 on a good day" eek! They also ask us how much we want to insure it for....
    Just checked our insurance rate on our newest boat...CP Competition Tunnel Jet. We insured it for $15,000.00 and our rates are approx. $330.00 per year. That is full coverage...Liability, and Comprehensive. Keep in mind, that includes our multiple,multiple,multiple, etc policy discount Yeah, but if something happens and they find out that you have 800hp, that "250 on a good day" just went out the window and you're sucking wind!!.. eek!

SK48
    Yeah, I understand the multiple policy discount, have 12 policies with the same State Farm agent. Thats why I was supprised that they dropped the flatbottom. I even have eddie marine offshore manifolds and double jacketed stainless pipes so it wasn't an issue with header burns. They say there have been so many expensive claims from passangers getting burned on over the transom exhaust, that they no longer insure boats like that. I just can't figure out how to put through the transoms in a Biesemeyer.

BigBoyToys
    Through the transom in a Biesemeyer? No way! That just ain't right! Go to Allstate...they'll insure ya.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast