Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santorum for President 08

Wetracer
    Did anyone hear Rick Santorum's speach today?? This guy is an American and tells it like it is. His idea's are good and in my opinion he would be perfect for the 08 Presidential run. Check out some of the things he says. Mike
    http://santorum.senate.gov/public/in...TOKEN=54177072

Knotbad
    Rick Sanitarium the Prez?? Might as well throw the Constitution away cause this country will be a Theocracy. Not gonna happen. He's loony tunes like Frist.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Thx for the leftie hater stupidity view there knothead.
    I'd support him, he calls it straight. I think he'd be a good man in there.

Old Texan
    Rick Sanitarium the Prez?? Might as well throw the Constitution away cause this country will be a Theocracy. Not gonna happen. He's loony tunes like Frist.
    And whom would you nominate?

SmokinLowriderSS
    According to blown & poserX, we already have, so what's the problem? Just keep on truckin down the road.

Knotbad
    And whom would you nominate?
    Wesley Clark

Knotbad
    More info on him;
    http://www.santorumexposed.com/serendipity/index.php
    Like Frist, DeLay, Bob Ney, James Inhofe, Newt Gingrich et al, Rick Sanitarium is a cancer on the American body politic. We're glad he's gone, but we don't think he'll stay gone. He'll be back and we'll continue to get the truth out about this guy.

1978 Rogers
    More info on him;
    http://www.santorumexposed.com/serendipity/index.php
    Like Frist, DeLay, Bob Ney, James Inhofe, Newt Gingrich et al, Rick Sanitarium is a cancer on the American body politic. We're glad he's gone, but we don't think he'll stay gone. He'll be back and we'll continue to get the truth out about this guy.
    LOL, you know its legit when they right away get defencive on how they got the information. Nice link Knothead.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Ya gotta love the hack-sites, "santorumexposed", "bushwatch", et al.
    They are at the moment whining about the canned response an e-mail sent to him recieves for the next 3 weeks or so, or at least what it supposedly says:
    Thank you for contacting me. As always, I appreciate hearing from you.
    As you may know, the United States Senate is currently in a period of
    transition. Accordingly, your concerns may be better met by contacting
    your new Senator, Bob Casey, Jr. You may call the Capitol Switchboard for
    Senator Casey’s contact information at 202-224-3121. I also recommend
    that you contact Senator Arlen Specter or your Representative in the
    House.
    Thank you again for contacting me.
    Sincerely,
    Rick Santorum
    United States Senate
    I wonder how many outgoing democrat's e-mails get you the direct hook-up to their replacement?
    If you root thru the site a bit, on their "Santorum hipocrisy" ... it seems they need an education. They are unaware that the Ottoman Empire (the Turks) was (and is 98%) Muslim. They want to call down Rick for claiming the Ottoman Empire was Islamic (it was, Ahem, the Turks have been Muslims for a century or 15).
    Heavy democrat union backed:
    "biggest donor" is a union representing janitors and security officers, nurses, hospital and nursing home employees, home care and public service workers
    Good lord knot, I guess you couldn't find anything but hatchet-site for support eh? Figures. The slant is so steep that I had to turn my monitor sideways to ease the strain of the reading on my neck.
    Have I mentioned "credibility" before? No, don't go ask poser or blown, they can't figure it out either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast