Thread: Any pet stories?

Trailer Park Casanova
    .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    True story:
    The old lady up the street and over a piece from us still lives on maybe 2 acres of former farm/ranch property.
    She had live stock, and had a really mean rooster.
    We have an even meaner cat Meiko.
    Vet swears Meiko could bite through a broomstick and snap it.
    Straight razor totin' Tomcat. Fangs like ice picks, can't close his mouth all the way.
    Freak of nature, Coyote smart, brutally tough housecat that is good to the kids.
    Daughter holds him while he's purring and when she squeezes him it sounds like cat bag pipes.
    Only she and the wife can hold him.
    She got him from a little girl selling kittens in front of the Parker Az. Safeway.
    Best five bucks we ever spent.
    The cat follows the wife around the neighborhood on her walks and to the cluster mailboxes. Has the big mean cat gate when he walks. Poker face with giant shoulder blades moving up and down.
    People driving by slow down and point and tell the wife: "their's a cat following you!"
    -" Yea,, we know it,, we know it " we tell them.
    The kids have to take a long way around the ladys little farm when walking past because her Rooster is so mean and aggressive with spurs. Our cat often follows them too.
    The old lady is raising her grand daughter Sarah, who is sweet on my son.
    Son carries the paddle from our boat for defense in case the Rooster attacks him when he goes up to visit.
    He's whacked it a few times.
    Hadn't heard the rooster in a while.
    Used to crow about this time every morning.
    Meiko the cat drug what may have been that rooster home one day last week, not 100% certain it's was it, but left what he didn't eat of it left next to the trash cans.

707dog
    lmao...mine story is close but i was my very 1st dog a k-9 style german shepard. the neighbor two doors down had a big azz parrot or seagul or eagle some chit but it was louder than hell. it would make us flinch when he scwaked! one day we didint hear it for a few dayz so we thought he took it inside the we got a flyer for the missing bird sammy he got outa the cage and took flight....so that saturday i went to clean up the yard and seen feathers all over the place behind her dog house and my first thought she got ahold of a stuff animal not the case looked in her dog house and there was the what ever you wanna call it bird stipped clean all she did was pluck the feathers off and just a lil bite mark on the head must of came from the take down...i still feel bad for not fessin up to it but hell i was young cleaned it up and didnt tell my parents until we moved outa that area...what a angel of a kid i was ..lmao..

Firecracker
    I had one greyhound who would bring dead animal carcases into the house as "surprises" for us. One day we left the house for most of the day, and came back home. Everything was normal, then all of a sudden my little cousin comes into the house all freaked out. We asked her what was wrong, well in the process of her crawling through the huge dog door we have while playing, she landed on a dead squirrel that the dog had caught and left just outside. She didn't go through the dog door much after that.
    My other greyhound caught a baby rabbit once, but didn't kill it. Instead brought it in the house and let it loose for all of us to see. That was fun trying to catch that fast little thing!
    I also had a dog who had an iron stomache. We were getting ready to go on vacation to the river for a week, and ther was a pot of chili cooking on the stove which we were going to eat for dinner one night. We were babysitting my aunts dog at the time who was a wolf/ husky mix, and while we were outside we hear her doing her "indian call". We came into the kitchen where all hte noise was coming from, to see our dog all the way ontop of the counter with her head in the pot of chili. In 5 minutes time she ate half the pan of chili! The wasn't a small pan either, it was one of those big sauce pans. The dumb dog never got sick, but man, did she have a stinky butt after that for a couple of days!

LUVNLIFE
    My dog craps

photo chick
    My dog craps
    No way....mine too but he wears diapers!:supp:

LUVNLIFE
    No way....mine too but he wears diapers!:supp:
    No diapers here because he is an outside dog. Is he old and incontinent or a pup with no control

photo chick
    No diapers here because he is an outside dog. Is he old and incontinent or a pup with no control
    I was joken...but he could sure use em' He's a beagle with separation anxiety. He freaks when I leave the house.

LUVNLIFE
    I was joken...but he could sure use em' He's a beagle with separation anxiety. He freaks when I leave the house.
    So he prob pees a little huh

photo chick
    So he prob pees a little huh
    just a smidge....and only when I'm not looking.......