Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes A Great Strip Club "great"

SummerBreeze
    I need to get some good feed back from you good folks here on the boards Any help?

I need to get some good feed back from you good folks here on the boards Any help?
    The ladies.

YeLLowBoaT
    The ladies.
    thats it.... it could have a dirt floor in a shack about the fall down... but it if has hot chicks...guys will go there.

Froggystyle
    I will never go to a strip club twice where the system involves a chick dancing, and then going around schlepping tips. It is really awkward. If I didn't bring a tip up, I don't want to tip you. Offer a lap dance etc... but if I am sitting away from the stage hanging out, I don't want you coming around afterwards looking for more tips.
    ZERO upscale clubs practice this. All of the one with low level talent or bad management do.

LAFD
    gotta have hot chicks. dont like to be hassled when just chillin. have a good stocked bar.

uvindex
    1. Naked chicks.
    2. Serves alcohol (I hate dry strip clubs).
    3. Doormen/staff/bouncers who treat the customers with a little courtesy and respect.
    4. No idiot DJ who yammers on the PA system ("Let's give it up for Bambi!!!").
    5. Can we get some light on the stage please? Sometimes it's just too friggin' dark on stage to see anything!
    6. Chairs not bolted to floor ("Nude Nudes" by LAX has this, or at least they did a long time ago -- sheesh!)
    (Not that I've ever been to one of these places -- just some stuff I heard.)

HCS
    1. Naked chicks.
    2. Serves alcohol (I hate dry strip clubs).
    3. Doormen/staff/bouncers who treat the customers with a little courtesy and respect.
    4. No idiot DJ who yammers on the PA system ("Let's give it up for Bambi!!!").
    5. Can we get some light on the stage please? Sometimes it's just too friggin' dark on stage to see anything!
    6. Chairs not bolted to floor ("Nude Nudes" by LAX has this, or at least they did a long time ago -- sheesh!)
    (Not that I've ever been to one of these places -- just some stuff I heard.)
    You nailed it there.
    Naked chicks with alcohol. They don't allow it in my town though. :hammerhea

lucky
    I say finger food is always a plus at a strip club -- just no double dipping K

moneypit
    1. Tell your dancers to lighten up on the perfume.
    2. Quit purring in my friggin ear! That doesnt happen in real life anyway.
    3. $10.00 cokes ain't cool.
    4. Vin-flexi the bouncer needs to lighten up. He's not married to em'.

lucky
    1. Tell your dancers to lighten up on the perfume.
    2. Quit purring in my friggin ear! That doesnt happen in real life anyway.
    3. $10.00 cokes ain't cool.
    4. Vin-flexi the bouncer needs to lighten up. He's not married to em'.
    give a vip pass to any ol man that can awnser these questions this well :mix:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast