Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What Makes A Great Strip Club "great"

racecar.hotshoe
    You must hire only the hot chicks.....
    http://www.bigburlesque.com/img/03april_ms4.jpg

Old Texan
    Here is a slight jack of the thread, but equally important to know.
    What are the best stripper songs.. in order.
    #1 has to be Rooster by AIC.
    #2 Cherry Pie if you can pull it off.
    #3 Anything by Prince. That man wrote music to rip your cloths off to.
    #4 Lapdance by N.E.R.D.
    #5 Anything White Zombie
    #6 Hot For Teacher... but the bass has to slam in the place for this to work.
    The best stripper songs are the long versions of anything, keep the lapdance working.....the longer the better! :wink:

Boa1277
    I will never go to a strip club twice where the system involves a chick dancing, and then going around schlepping tips. It is really awkward. If I didn't bring a tip up, I don't want to tip you. Offer a lap dance etc... but if I am sitting away from the stage hanging out, I don't want you coming around afterwards looking for more tips.
    ZERO upscale clubs practice this. All of the one with low level talent or bad management do.
    Ha, you must have been at Captain Creams recently....The best strip bars I have been to are in Tucson AZ, 7 dollars for a topless dance, with full contact, I have been rubbed tugged, and even sucked in the VIP room(granted the dances are 10 bucks on the leather couches, but you do get a steak dinner, the only downside 25 bucks to get in) The girls are exceptional, especially during the winter months of Jan thru May, Spring Training and the Gem show tend to bring in talent from Phoenix and LA. Next time anyone is in or around Tucson get in touch with me I always enjoy a night at the ballet.:mix:

Mandelon
    The cocktail waitresses need to sit on your lap while they take your order.
    I like that.

atomickitn
    I hadn't been to the Candy Cat in the valley for a long time, 10 years or so, and was pleasantly surprised. Reasonable beer, decent dancers and a friendly type small crowd. Not nude, but topless behind the line..........And not pushy....I'll go back.........MP
    oooooooh yeha ! the CANDY CAT ! BEEN TO ALL OF THEM IN THE SF VALLEY they rock and i have spent many ....many long nights there , chatsworth is the best , right next to the country bar ,then add all the bikers ....hummm great times

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567