Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Lane liquidating?

ratso
    Wasn't the other guy on a moped??? Sounds like offsetting penalties, except one got death.

jdogginla
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Lane
    Interesting that he was arrested for drunk driving in North Carolina 3 months earlier. Guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time when they let him off.
    :hammerhea

beyondhelpin
    Who here has not drove their cars or boats while intoxicated? My guess is quit a few of you. This could very well have been you in his shoes. Life? For an involentary death.
    Yea he screwed up big time. He should do some time but now near that much. Whether there was drinking or not, it was still an accident.

Kilrtoy
    Who here has not drove their cars or boats while intoxicated? My guess is quit a few of you. This could very well have been you in his shoes. Life? For an involentary death.
    Yea he screwed up big time. He should do some time but now near that much. Whether there was drinking or not, it was still an accident.
    Yeah your right he only killed somebody, why should he be punished.
    Lets say it was your dad or son that he killed would you still feel the same?
    Doubt it.
    Everybody takes drunk driving as a victimless, harmless crime. Too bad its not

wsuwrhr
    WTF?
    Daimler Chrysler is also named in the suit. Unbelievable
    Brian
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Lane
    Interesting that he was arrested for drunk driving in North Carolina 3 months earlier. Guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time when they let him off.
    :hammerhea

beyondhelpin
    Yeah your right he only killed somebody, why should he be punished.
    Lets say it was your dad or son that he killed would you still feel the same?
    Doubt it.
    Everybody takes drunk driving as a victimless, harmless crime. Too bad its not
    Just saying it is not murder. He did not pull a gun or knife and intintionaly shot or stab some one.
    A guy at works son going thru this same thing. He works on my boat and vehicles on the side. His son comes over and helps him sometimes. I have met him on a couple of occasions. He is a good hard working family man who made a mistake. Maybe we should just shot him and be done with it.

Kilrtoy
    Just saying it is not murder. He did not pull a gun or knife and intintionaly shot or stab some one.
    A guy at works son going thru this same thing. He works on my boat and vehicles on the side. His son comes over and helps him sometimes. I have met him on a couple of occasions. He is a good hard working family man who made a mistake. Maybe we should just shot him and be done with it.
    Drunk driving, NO ONE EVER THINKS OF THE VICTIM
    just the fool that is still alive.
    Its a mistake, he did not mean it, it can happen to any of us.....But it didnt. It happened to them and they are always looking for sympathy.
    WHAT ABOUT SYMPATHY FOR THE FAMILY OF THE VICTIM, WHAT ABOUT SYMPATHY FOR THE PERSON WHO LOST THEIR LIFE, WHILE THE PERSON WHO KILLED THEM, KILLED THEM DURING THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME.
    WHAT ABOUT THAT FAMILIES LIFE SENTENCE, THEIR LIFE OF A NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE.
    AHHHHHH who cares that family it does not matter, lets worry about the guy who is facing prison time

spectras only
    WTF?
    Daimler Chrysler is also named in the suit. Unbelievable
    Brian
    Guess a lawyer want's to blame [ cash cow] Chrysler not having a breathalyser system installed in their product , immobilizing Billy Lane's vehicle while he's plastered. We may have to fork out more money for these options in the future. Black boxes already exist to record info in the event of accidents . Drinking & driving and killing a person netted an automatic 8 yrs in prison in most of europe I think.

spectras only
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036blane.jpg
    Ratso , building a fugly bike like the one in your picture warrants a penalty alone :supp:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast