Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammer On Hot Boat #2

460 jus getn it
    Very touching Spitter. Congrats on the new love.
    Awwwwww hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, jesus h. A touch only a fag could put on it.
    P.S, dude messed up real bad.

Caribbean Jet
    I used to work in the computer chip business and when we had a situation with a new vendor or something over seas or especially big dollars we would use an escrow service. You send them the money and when you get the product and inspect it and approve it they send the money to the seller. This protects the seller because a third party has the money, so there is no taking off with the part. THey keep the tracking numbers and money.

fc-pilot
    Well I am one of the people that have had a run-in with Brian earlier. I was also the one that started the "Bad News" thread in the v-drive section. It turns out that all the emails, PM's and phone calls in the world did not do anything. It was not until I (as well as the others who ended getting back there stuff also) planned a trip to pay him a visit that we got our parts or money back. It turned out that everyone that he screwed that that did not get parts or money back were too far away to just drop in on him. Moral of the story is that if you don't pose a threat to him, he is not going to do jack. Oh, by the way, don't expect him to do anything for another month or two. It took three months for any of us to get our stuff out of him.
    Paul

Wicked Performance Boats
    I have to go to LHC this weekend. Post his address so I can wish him a merry christmas for you. Budlight

superdave013
    dudes like this make it real hard on the rest of us that sell parts on the internet.
    I guess the v drivers are on to him so now he's burning the I/O guys.
    I think the best is he was using pics of parts taken by Extream (FLA guys) and Dan @ Canyon Marine in his ads. lol Didn't he think some one would go "Hey, his shop looks just like mine".

UnionJack
    So did you get it?

wsuwrhr
    Reminds me of an earlier thread...
    "He is not far enough away from the ***boat crowd to be so disrespectful"
    Lucky I didn't send him money.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Very touching Spitter. Congrats on the new love. I would really like to touch you but 460 is my true love
    hey skittles, I dont swing like that. Now I know why you were eyeballing me at firebird. Your new nickname is skittles..........Taste the rainbow

TPI
    Well, Well, Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Guess what just showed up US Mail.............................................. ? An Aeromotive Fuel Pump! I asked my mailman when it was shipped and he pointed out that it was Mailed out on December 14th(Last Thursday).
    Hey Brian, guess what. I don't want it. I am going to send it back to you on my dime, ups, with a tracking number and everything, just to make sure that you receive it(after the check shows up and clears of course). Very interesting chain of events. Brian definately can't say he didnt ship the pump, I guess.

Well, Well, Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Guess what just showed up US Mail.............................................. ? An Aeromotive Fuel Pump! I asked my mailman when it was shipped and he pointed out that it was Mailed out on December 14th(Last Thursday).
    Hey Brian, guess what. I don't want it. I am going to send it back to you on my dime, ups, with a tracking number and everything, just to make sure that you receive it(after the check shows up and clears of course). Very interesting chain of events. Brian definately can't say he didnt ship the pump, I guess.
    Glad you got somthing out of it, you know whats funny as i was reading this
    i herd the song another one bites the dust

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast