Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammer On Hot Boat #2

OKIE-JET
    Im confused ....you say UPS...then USPS....which????:idea:

SANGSTER10
    I Sent Both The Pump And The Refund Usps. AND I TOLD HIM HE CAN KEEP THE PUMP FOR THE MISHAP.

watergun4u
    man that really sucks, i know how you feel kinda, i had someone on here try to do the same thing to me, but i didnt send nothing, thank god, cause he is a scammer too! i hope that you get your money or items you payed for, this really makes me mad, that people have to be so heartless, and try to f..k some people over, and try to make up lies, to cover their asses!!!!!!!!! good luck gary! he will get his just do, in the long run, that i promise!

bordsmnj
    man that really sucks, i know how you feel kinda, i had someone on here try to do the same thing to me, but i didnt send nothing, thank god, cause he is a scammer too! i hope that you get your money or items you payed for, this really makes me mad, that people have to be so heartless, and try to f..k some people over, and try to make up lies, to cover their asses!!!!!!!!! good luck gary! he will get his just do, in the long run, that i promise!
    yeah, no sh&t. this sangster guy smells kinda like a guy named jim squirtin turd.

TPI
    Here is some food for thought. One of my customers sent me a check FRIDAY from New Mexico and I got it today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,REGULAR MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds a little fishy to me.

NOTALENT
    Hope you guys work it out, but I just dont see why its so difficult to post a tracking # to prove your innosence....That would definatley help bury the hatchet and all will know you were honest. As for the delayed emails phone calls etc...That just sucks...but it must be nice with money burning a whole in your pocket..

Hope you guys work it out, but I just dont see why its so difficult to post a tracking # to prove your innosence....That would definatley help bury the hatchet and all will know you were honest. As for the delayed emails phone calls etc...That just sucks...but it must be nice with money burning a whole in your pocket..
    because there is no tracking # thats the point.

NOTALENT
    because there is no tracking # thats the point.
    I believe that as well...im just stating it this way incase there is a chance that he possibly misplaced it or lost it...

Froggystyle
    Not that it is 100% applicable in this case, but I want to get the info out there to as many people as possible.
    Be careful of Aeromotive pumps used!
    I have an older pump that I was sold by my injector slinger and it killed my motor. Turns out that any pump older than 2002 (There is a number on the back of the pump in little font stamped in that represents the month and year the pump was built) have an epoxy issue inside the magnets. Our new gas formulas with ethanol trash this epoxy and the magnet just drops off the housing into the armature. On an injected motor, the pressure drop on mine (not a total failure unfortunately) went from 45 psi to 33 and smoked the motor in about two seconds.
    For $100 Aeromotive will rebuild the pump to their new standards, but they declined politely to pay for the smoked motor.
    Just a friendly FYI.. I should sticky this in gearheads probably...

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast