Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammer On Hot Boat #2

I believe that as well...im just stating it this way incase there is a chance that he possibly misplaced it or lost it...
    I agree but doubtfull.

mbrown2
    Gary, sorry to hear of your troubles......I have used the SPAM section only a couple times as a seller and always do so knowing the deal can go sideways and I will need to respect and try and mitigate those risks.
    This place, although a lot of users signed up, is still a relatively small community and it is just sad that a thief runs among us. It almost seems like a mugger, thief, pick pocket or thug living in your community that just lies waiting in the shadows for someone to let their guard down.....really sad!:devil:

TPI
    Froggy,
    You are right about the older pumps. Also, This was SUPPOSED to be a new pump(I wouldnt know because I have not seen it). I always stay away from used pumps.
    Lastly,
    As I stated before,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will be the first to post a message when(if) the check ever shows up!

73kona455
    So He Can Go **** Himself!!!!!!!!!!
    sounds like you have already done that to him.....

hurleyr
    Sounds like a CRACK HEAD problem!
    All excuses and no tracking number.
    Lay off the pipe, return the cash, and get some professional help.

Kachina 34
    AND I TOLD HIM HE CAN KEEP THE PUMP FOR THE MISHAP.
    Would that be the pump he hasn’t received?
    Damn decent of you.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I have bought a pile of stuff from HB folks. I always got my Shit....This guy must be a TURD!!!!!

2forcefull
    I Sent Both The Pump And The Refund Usps. AND I TOLD HIM HE CAN KEEP THE PUMP FOR THE MISHAP.
    Here's the deal bro, he says he never got the refund , so you still owe it!!,
    when you refund money, you do it in person and have them sign a reciept.
    If you are unable to do that you do the next best thing, you get a cashiers check made to the person you are refunding, Next you send it certified where they have to sign for it.
    if they still say they didn't get it, when you get the slip that says they signed for it, your in the clear,
    so my question is why don't you stop the check and send a new one????

TPI
    You are exactly right. That is the professional way to do business. He could check with his bank too, and he would see that the funds were never cashed from me or my business. There are all kinds of ways he(Sangster10) could have done this, but I personally don't think the check or the pump was ever sent. A ton of excuses though.

Kim Hanson
    Whats the big deal, I sent a guy on here a draft for a grand for a jet boat and waiting on the bill of sale . Its no biggy, its Christmas time and mail is slow.............( . )( . )...........

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast