Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whipple Products Are The Best!

Dave C
    is there somewhere your not blacklisted?
    But his sister is hot, so that's gotta count for something. Maybe I'll call and see if I'm still blacklisted.

Dave C
    no, not really, from what I can tell you are only blacklisted from one place.....
    that can't compare to Jordy's record of blacklistingS....
    you have some work to do. Make some calls...
    I think you MUST be talking to me!
    Facts didn't do much good..................

nodigg
    no, not really, from what I can tell you are only blacklisted from one place.....
    you have some work to do. Make some calls...
    Or some posts!

Kachina26
    I love SARCASIM
    It's a shame you can't spell it

Jordy
    As near as I can figure, I'm only blacklisted from one place and the funny thing is, I never called there, nor do I have any need to. Kind of a pointless blacklisting, as near as I can figure. And why is it blacklisted if it's bad? Does the black in front of list make it a bad thing? Why can't I be orange listed, or yellow listed. Why's it gotta be black? Just another case of the man tryin' to keep me down.

riverbound
    As near as I can figure, I'm only blacklisted from one place and the funny thing is, I never called there, nor do I have any need to. Kind of a pointless blacklisting, as near as I can figure. And why is it blacklisted if it's bad? Does the black in front of list make it a bad thing? Why can't I be orange listed, or yellow listed. Why's it gotta be black? Just another case of the man tryin' to keep me down.
    KILL WHITEY

nodigg
    Well, it can't be anyting to do with orange because I am under contract for orange with Home Depot!

Jordy
    Well, it can't be anyting to do with orange because I am under contract for orange with Home Depot!
    I was merely using orange for an example. Didn't mean to step on any toes Homer.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23homer.jpg

nodigg
    I was merely using orange for an example. Didn't mean to step on any toes Homer.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23homer.jpg

Apology accepted! No harm done!

Jordy
    Apology accepted! No harm done!
    That's a relief. Didn't want a whippin' for my comment.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast