Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supercharger Usa

moparjet
    Anybody Know About This Company....are They Any Good....how About Dyers Blowers?

DEL51
    I purchased gaskets from USA and they were real nice on the phone, nothing too technical though. I talked to Gary Dyer once and he is an enthusiastic guy.I went with littlefield because of rep. Lots of good ones but DID not care for the people at BDS.

Kindsvater Flat
    Anybody Know About This Company....are They Any Good....how About Dyers Blowers?
    Great to deal with when I bought my setup.
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...lowersheet.JPG
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...01/blower1.JPG

moparjet
    thanks for the info guys.....wonder if that kit is still that cheap....i tried to call them yesterday and got no awnser.....looks like it took you a month to get that kit

Kindsvater Flat
    Call and leave a message, he will call you back. It ended up being about 60 days to get it.

moparjet
    Damn...why Did It Take So Long?

Kindsvater Flat
    He was building them as they came in and he was very busy at that time. Plus he didn't have an intake and then I wanted it polished. Normally just the blower comes polished.

moparjet
    I Left Him A Message....looks Like He Peiced The Kit Together From Bds.....how Did That Motor Run With The Blower....i Will Be Running Bout 9 To 1....and 6lbs....may Have To Change Out The Pistons

Kindsvater Flat
    I Left Him A Message....looks Like He Peiced The Kit Together From Bds.....how Did That Motor Run With The Blower....i Will Be Running Bout 9 To 1....and 6lbs....may Have To Change Out The Pistons
    Reason why everything came from BDS was that he was out of his stuff with his logo on it. The manifold was going to come from BDS anyways. His price on the polished intake was cheaper than BDS's price for a non polished piece.
    For how long the motor ran it was very snappy. My compression is 8.2:1 with the stage VI heads or 7.5:1 with 906 heads. I'm sure you already know that mopars are detonating nightmares so keep the compression down and the timing backed off.

Fiat48
    Reason why everything came from BDS was that he was out of his stuff with his logo on it. The manifold was going to come from BDS anyways. His price on the polished intake was cheaper than BDS's price for a non polished piece.
    For how long the motor ran it was very snappy. My compression is 8.2:1 with the stage VI heads or 7.5:1 with 906 heads. I'm sure you already know that mopars are detonating nightmares so keep the compression down and the timing backed off.
    Kflat...bring that SOB to Reno and Morg and I will straighten it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast