Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sidewinder Pic

Devilman
    You guys will be happy to know that starting tomorrow, the days will be getting longer (daylight hours). Summer is coming!!!
    That right there, is definitely a day-brightener!

sspeed66
    Hey Guys. All pics related to Sidewinders would be greatly appreciated over at www.sidewinder-boats.com also

something's gonna happen
    This boat was the second jet i had ever restored and the first boat i ever owned. I am sure they never imagined it would look like this back in 72. It is called a samauri not much more info. But it is 16ft. Very fun with a 468BBC
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...1&d=1167254018

sidewound
    This boat was the second jet i had ever restored and the first boat i ever owned. I am sure they never imagined it would look like this back in 72. It is called a samauri not much more info. But it is 16ft. Very fun with a 468BBC
    That's a really sharp lookin paint job man. Did you have the widshield frame powdercoated or is it paint?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...71R_WS-med.jpg
    Very nice job an the boat but I dont understand the large engine cover. Was it for engine clearance or did you want a flat spot back there when it's parked? I have a similar hull but 18'.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

sidewinder
    Hey, hope everyone had a great New Year!
    Old Guy--you're boat could have been my boats twin, right down to the transom light, white 3-spoke wheel and dual air horns on the deck (except my horn had been mounted in the center). Was your boat a '71?
    Somethings Gonna Happen--thats a great looking boat, and it must be a blast to drive. Is it a Tahiti?
    Summer is on the way!

something's gonna happen
    Its a 72 Samauri Jet..... not sure about much more cause they made so many different take-offs back then. The windshield frame is just painted but the new owner wants it powdercoated. The 468 BBC is a blast in that boat. Kinda sorry i got rid of it now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12