Thread: How many circleboats are coming from the South

circleboatKIDD
    Just wondering how many boys from the south with circle boats are coming next week cfw. Since I cant hang with drags, I figure ill whoop up on some circleboats from the south smile_sp

ACCEPTENCE
    circleboatKIDD:
    Just wondering how many boys from the south with circle boats are coming next week cfw. Since I cant hang with drags, I figure ill whoop up on some circleboats from the south smile_sp Is that right...??? Ya think???

uclahater
    ACCEPTENCE:
    circleboatKIDD:
    Just wondering how many boys from the south with circle boats are coming next week cfw. Since I cant hang with drags, I figure ill whoop up on some circleboats from the south smile_sp Is that right...??? Ya think??? It sounds like your going to be missen 1 if Billys boat is as jacked up as you say it is. That really sucks burningm burningm I hate Cab Maggets devil

Berryessa Billy-Bob
    CBK....Your on my list of one of the Dudes to hang with ....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    circleboatKIDD:
    Just wondering how many boys from the south with circle boats are coming next week cfw. Since I cant hang with drags, I figure ill whoop up on some circleboats from the south smile_sp Kidd, you got your lounge chair tuned up?? Or are you bringing a skiff??? Talk to me pit bike champ!!

ACCEPTENCE
    I'm tellin ya all's I need is turning fin!!!!

ACCEPTENCE
    uclahater:
    ACCEPTENCE:
    circleboatKIDD:
    Just wondering how many boys from the south with circle boats are coming next week cfw. Since I cant hang with drags, I figure ill whoop up on some circleboats from the south smile_sp Is that right...??? Ya think??? It sounds like your going to be missen 1 if Billys boat is as jacked up as you say it is. That really sucks burningm burningm I hate Cab Maggets devil Ain't that a bitch about his boat, bad news travels fast too...
    Hope he gets a new one real quick like!!!