Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women. The way it is not the way you think it is.

HCS
    23. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the
    ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

Jetaholic
    21. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz
    together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.
    I've always wondered about this...I see LOTS of women take these so called "compatibility quizzes" they find in women's magazines...now of course this is AFTER the fact that they've recited their vows and gotten married. WHOA HOLD ON A MINUTE!? You're looking at the "Factory Equipment Included" label on the vehicle AFTER you purchased it!?
    If a woman is taking one of these quizzes, that is a subconcious sign that she is in doubt of the success of her relationship with her significant other. And quite honestly, who the hell believes those stupid quizzes anyway? They were written by other human beings just like yourselves...their answers are simply nothing more than THEIR perception of what THEY consider a successful relationship...don't base your love life on someone elses' opinion. All that matters is two questions: "Do you love him/her like you would love no other?" and "Does he/she love you just the same?" If both of you can answer "YES" to both of these questions with no doubts in your mind, then the two of you will have the most successful relationship for as long as you both shall live.

HCS
    6. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

nope ~im a gurrrrly, but...all the kiddies..."my sons"... and ( friends of "my sons") are around me ...sooo often... i just have gotten use 2 THEM AND "THERE WAYS"... (and hubbys friends 2)...awwww i just go with the flow...more of them, than me... now, i could add number #42# TO THE LIST..."the hair cutting thing"...is that a guy thing, too? ARE we women suppose to accept THAT also...????? damn i hate that...they cut each others hair.... and leave it everywhere...in the garage, the bathroom, kitchen...gosh~ "whats up with that?"...HAIR IS SO HARD TO GET UP~~~ WHEN IT BLOWS ALL OVER THE PLACE...boys!!! ... i should of had "daughters... i can ""get around the shit listed ABOVE...but the hair thing...man! IT drives me "nuts"...i said "the next time, i will sweep it up~ and shove it in there new vehicles"...(HE HE heee lol )...but i could never REALLY DO THAT...THEY HAVE REALLY NICE VEHICLES....KEWL ...I DID ANOTHER LONG POST:devil:
    Whos cutting whos hair ? Where does Dennis fit in to that story ?

EAZYKILLER2006
    I've always wondered about this...I see LOTS of women take these so called "compatibility quizzes" they find in women's magazines...now of course this is AFTER the fact that they've recited their vows and gotten married. WHOA HOLD ON A MINUTE!? You're looking at the "Factory Equipment Included" label on the vehicle AFTER you purchased it!?
    If a woman is taking one of these quizzes, that is a subconcious sign that she is in doubt of the success of her relationship with her significant other. And quite honestly, who the hell believes those stupid quizzes anyway? They were written by other human beings just like yourselves...their answers are simply nothing more than THEIR perception of what THEY consider a successful relationship...don't base your love life on someone elses' opinion. All that matters is two questions: "Do you love him/her like you would love no other?" and "Does he/she love you just the same?" If both of you can answer "YES" to both of these questions with no doubts in your mind, then the two of you will have the most successful relationship for as long as you both shall live.
    hey jon...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ng/anim199.gif

Devil's Advocate
    Whos cutting whos hair ? Where does Dennis fit in to that story ?
    I'm always confused after her posts.

EAZYKILLER2006
    I'm always confused after her posts.
    its an inside joke ~~~ya think ? you werent suppose to get it ...:jawdrop: LMAO...http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...lqj73rt73t.gif

Devil's Advocate
    its an inside joke ~~~ya think ? you werent suppose to get it ...:jawdrop: LMAO...http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...lqj73rt73t.gif
    Then how come I'm still lost on the other 373 posts?

EAZYKILLER2006
    Then how come I'm still lost on the other 373 posts?
    well darn ...i have a feelin ya are probably lost on alot of things...cant help ya there...

Devil's Advocate
    well darn ...i have a feelin ya are probably lost on alot of things...cant help ya there...
    LMFAO...No, you can't help me there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast