Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glamis over new years....

Krumbsnatcher
    Here are some pics of last weekend early Sunday morning after a really good wind storm.

unleashed
    Here are some pics of last weekend early Sunday morning after a really good wind storm.
    Thats Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Deano
    UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com):devil:

Havasu47
    Sweet!! We took our stuff out there yesterday. Going back the 26th through New Years.

sigepmock
    Nice!!! We'll be there Thursday ...save a little for us

djunkie
    Wow those look really cool. Someday I'll get back out there. I really like how there is no one around. Looks like you owned the place.

Krumbsnatcher
    Thats Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Deano
    UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com):devil:
    Deano it was so eary and steep, i busted over a few at the back of comp and and litteraly flew down 15ft before the wheels hit. If i was to compare the crests of the dunes it would be soft powder.
    As you landed you sank to your axle every time, then a BRapp! and you were on to your next one.
    We were on our bikes at 6:30am heading out to the big bowls, we wanted to be the first ones. The most amazing thing is that you were wide open railing the bowls.
    Probably the best i have ever caught it without too many funky witch eyes popping up, we hit are fair share, luckily no injuries.

my friends want to go there next year and asked if we wanted to go, I've seen alot of pics of Glamis and it looks like it gets packed with people, is there lots of places to camp? or is it first come? it would be a long drive just to get turned away.

Krumbsnatcher
    my friends want to go there next year and asked if we wanted to go, I've seen alot of pics of Glamis and it looks like it gets packed with people, is there lots of places to camp? or is it first come? it would be a long drive just to get turned away.
    There is always a place to camp the place is huge, even on the big weekends. The flats all ways has room, the pads and the loop fill up quick.

There is always a place to camp the place is huge, even on the big weekends. The flats all ways has room, the pads and the loop fill up quick.
    thanks for the info!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast