Sometimes when you order things you have no control on what freight company they use. Well I had two packages that were supposed to be at my house yesterday one was fed ex home and one was fed ex ground and they both leave the same yard in Stockton Ca. Well I get home at 945 last night after working a well over 12 hour day at UPS. I see one package at my door so I go online looking up the tracking numbers it shows the one they left on the porch at 430 and I look up the other and it shows an exception scan at 6pm saying resident not home or buisness closed no notice on my door nothing. So my question is does it make sense money wise to send two trucks to my house. Why dont they leave it at the door there is no signature required for it. How would I even know they tried to deliver it if I didnt have the net and could go look. I tell you some people are shady and this is not a proper way to run a business oh and to make matter worst I called the 800 number i was real polite with the first guy he hung up on me and I was on hold for 20 mins. GREAT JOB FED EX now I know why you are number 2.